Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hey everyone just need a little help legit checking this jersey before I pull the trigger pelase. 

To me it seems to be ok compared to other Reebok jerseys I have from that era but I'm not 100% sure...

*Update on my Cavs LeBron Pride "The block" swingman story*

So those of you that read my posts earlier in the week i have some good news. Tuesday I came across the Cavs LeBron pride jersey on Eastbay. They were showing they had Large and XL left. I'm a true medium but it's now a iconic jersey so I tried to order the large, but a rep told me it's actually out of stock so I wasn't able to order it.

I searched all over the net and ended up at Lids Locker room. They were showing L & XL as well. I ordered the Large with the thought that it's also a stock error and they don't actually have it. After I placed my order I went back to the product page and it now showed only XL in stock. Did I really just order the last Large? Order is confirmed and shipped same day.

Package arrives today. I take a deep breath as I open up the package hoping this ain't some f*%* up and it seems too good to be true, and to my surprise it's actually a MEDIUM. I was just stunned and still am. I never have luck like this! Maybe it's a good omen and the Cavs won't get swept? :wink:

It's beautiful
View media item 2460213View media item 2460214
I double checked the receipt and invoice and it indeed says Large
View media item 2460227

Last edited:
Any chance of a fit pic? I noticed the sleeves on the swingman are too long compared to the rev30 ones.

My first NBA jersey, a Steve Francis Nike Swingman. Got it new in the mid-2000's, still in perfect condition after years of service.

View media item 2461223
Also, some love for the Bobcats. I'm not kidding, I liked the team colors and their pinstripes. And to be honest, I miss the pre-rev30 Swingmans, with heavier mesh and holes, they felt like it was worth some money, back then.

View media item 2461224

Any chance of a fit pic? I noticed the sleeves on the swingman are too long compared to the rev30 ones.
I'm out of town but when I get home I'll try and post one. When it comes to the Pride jerseys, I honestly would prefer this fit compared to the authentic ones. I'm 5'10' 180 lbs athletic build (Imo lol)  build with broad shoulders. And the sleeves fit slim like a fitted t shirt. It's perfect for casual wear. the rev30 ones look super tight. Like straight up Nike Pro compression Lockdown look. Which is perfect for workout wear but it doesn't look good for casual wear in my opinion. 

Sizing on Adidas swingman jerseys? I normally wear a XXL in shirts but want a nice slim fit with the jersey.

I got the maroon Lebron. Would've snagged the navy too but wasn't in my size.

Arrived today. Length is +2 so it's long...wasn't mentioned in listing. My Pride I got from Eastbay was normal length.

Didn't realize some stores would sell them like that?

I never knew some Adidas swingman jerseys had normal length...

Zooming in on Eastbays website only the Pride doesn't show the +2. Others have it.

Comparing them back to back it's not a super difference. More of a drop tail look.

Zooming in on Eastbays website only the Pride doesn't show the +2. Others have it.

Comparing them back to back it's not a super difference. More of a drop tail look.

I can confirm. Every Adidas swingman pre-rev30 and the current rev30 I've ever owned have all had that +2 length. The Cavs Pride jersey I got from Lids last week doesn't have the +2 on it. It's more of a tshirt look and doesn't have that drop tail

Hey, I'm looking to buy a legit white Floridians jersey but I'm not sure where to trust. Anyone have any clues? Found some sites but I don't know if they're legit or to be trusted.. None are on ebay right now, and it's just a sick shirt for the summer

http://www.oritahpark.com/find-clea...classic-stitched-nba-jersey-online-p-845.html

http://www.nbajerseyonline.pro/lebron-james-miami-heat-floridians-jersey

http://www.nbajersey.biz/nba-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-floridians-jersey.html

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro5937.Html

Back
Top Bottom