Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Any thoughts on the eBay seller jerseys4thewin.

I'm looking at a nike swingman or two from him/her
His name is dirt around these parts because of all of the shady things he does. Shill bidding, calling unworn jerseys game used, calling customized blank jerseys game used/game issued and pulling auctions fro the site and relisting in a few days/weeks if the price he desires isnt reached. I'm sure other folks will chime in.
While i agree, ill have to wait and see before putting in my two cents, from experience ive had bad times when bidding (i cant call it shill because its been a month and he hasn't relisted). ive had good as well. I just picked up a Patrick Ewing Georgetown swingman off him for $40 including shipping! although that doesnt sound that awesome, it was $15 for the jersey and $25 for postage. Gotta love living international. but yes, some of the prices are stupid and he does stoop to disrespectful levels when it comes to a seller.

This post was for a legit check.
Jersey sold. Legit check no longer required.

Last edited:
I
While i agree, ill have to wait and see before putting in my two cents, from experience ive had bad times when bidding (i cant call it shill because its been a month and he hasn't relisted). ive had good as well. I just picked up a Patrick Ewing Georgetown swingman off him for $40 including shipping! although that doesnt sound that awesome, it was $15 for the jersey and $25 for postage. Gotta love living international. but yes, some of the prices are stupid and he does stoop to disrespectful levels when it comes to a seller.

I'm looking at a swingman Garnett Wolves.

Are all his jersey legit ie not fakes (as opposed to call swingmans authentics etc)

Last edited:
^ Thanks bro. I've been on the hunt for a D-Miles jersey. I'd prefer Clippers, but the Cavs will have to do.

Last edited:
I
I'm looking at a swingman Garnett Wolves.

Are all his jersey legit ie not fakes (as opposed to call swingmans authentics etc)
The swingman's are legit, are you looking at the 1995 nike rewind?. I'd go ham but i have my eye on some other goods 
smokin.gif

I was hoping for a decent price Van Exel Warriors jersey but KG is one of the best players of his generation.

I was hoping for a decent price Van Exel Warriors jersey but KG is one of the best players of his generation.
Keep an eye out, he puts up some good stuff but most of the time his stuff goes for big prices. I would love for him to put another Reggie miller game worn anything (jersey,jacket or shorts) but i dont have enough cash to spend of my grails atm 
frown.gif

Just picked up a JJ Hickson Cavs road swingman and D12 lakers yellow swingman for $50 altogether 
smokin.gif

Keep an eye out, he puts up some good stuff but most of the time his stuff goes for big prices. I would love for him to put another Reggie miller game worn anything (jersey,jacket or shorts) but i dont have enough cash to spend of my grails atm 
frown.gif
Yeah thats why I sat out of the Garnett jersey auction.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by  makamaka6  

Yeah thats why I sat out of the Garnett jersey auction.
Just picked up a JJ Hickson Cavs road swingman and D12 lakers yellow swingman for $50 altogether 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by makamaka6  

where from?

Its been ages since I had a Champion Replica so I have two basic questions. Regarding Champion Replicas from the late 90s early 00s, is the NBA logoman above the champion logo supposed to be made of felt applique or sewn? I have seen both types.

Also are most of them made in the USA or Mexico of US components?

thank you. 

Its been ages since I had a Champion Replica so I have two basic questions. Regarding Champion Replicas from the late 90s early 00s, is the NBA logoman above the champion logo supposed to be made of felt applique or sewn? I have seen both types.

Also are most of them made in the USA or Mexico of US components?

thank you. 

theres both types, most should be the sewn. i think maybe the older ones have the felt?

im sure someone else can chime in

Back
Top Bottom