Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

yeah usual rev 30 swingman material. was hoping it would be the normal mesh like they use on the hardwood classic Magic Johnson joints adidas makes.

dang i really miss the old material, the new material sucks

im plannin on one day gettin the Julius Erving swingman...hope it's the older mesh

Anyone have experience with Champion jerseys and Adidas?

Woulda a small in Adidas swingman be similar to a 44 in Champions?

yall seen the ASG retro jerseys they got out???
eek.gif

hope they bring some other stuff back
Wish they would release everyone...i'd get a jordan and pippen asap. I still want to get a Kemp and Larry Johnson

Looked into the closet

Legit check on Durant jersey :nerd: I purchased the rest myself in person from Champs Stores a while back

I picked up the Penny throwback All Star jersey. I'll post pics tonight.

Anyone know if legit purple Penny '95 All Star Swingman jerseys were ever made?

yall seen the ASG retro jerseys they got out??? :wow:

hope they bring some other stuff back

That's the reason why I'm in here lol. I'm going to get the Shaq jersey, but I came in here to see if anyone had info on where to find a legit Jordan one. I'm assuming Adidas didn't release one because all I saw at my local champs was Kemp, Larry Johnson, Shaq, and Hardaway.

That's the reason why I'm in here lol. I'm going to get the Shaq jersey, but I came in here to see if anyone had info on where to find a legit Jordan one. I'm assuming Adidas didn't release one because all I saw at my local champs was Kemp, Larry Johnson, Shaq, and Hardaway.

M&N did the Jordan. With the whole Adidas vs Nike war, I doubt we'll see a MJ Swingman in this style.

If someone has info on past releases of the '95 purple Penny, would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom