Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

If both Deron and Dwight end up going to Dallas after all this,
eek.gif

laugh.gif

mark cuban gonna have a hit on him if he pulls this off. Fuhgeddaboudit

Billy King is an $#!

He traded a #6 pick mid season for F'n Gerald Wallace, Turns around and gives him 10 mil a year, & has traded for Joe Johnson........... SABOTAGE

honestly, why does the NBA recycle the same NBA GMs from time to time.......

honestly , just let the rookie GMs get it a shot, at this rate its like throw %+%@ at a wall and seeing what sticks

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean when you can get Joe Johnson for that pile of #%+@, it aint that bad. Prokhorov is an untold billionaire, let him worry about the money aint coming out of your pockets.

Do you know what a cap is? This ain't the Yankees man. This signings have repercussions.

Reprecussions to a Russian multi-multi-billionaire? 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Why exactly did the Nets sign him for that much??? His deal could honestly be the same length but half the salary.

Word . $20 mi for 4 years sound a lot more accurate than 40. No way hes worth 40. To trade for him to begin with was redundant. Deron Brooks JJ Hump D12 looks a lot better than Deron JJ Gerald Hump Brooks imo.
Wallace was looking for 3yr/24mil King turned around gave him this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Billy King is an $#!

He traded a #6 pick mid season for F'n Gerald Wallace, Turns around and gives him 10 mil a year, & has traded for Joe Johnson........... SABOTAGE
basically he traded Crash for Harrison Barnes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

So he's has been in ATL for only a week and he's somehow got rid of Marvin Williams and Joe Johnson's contract.
eek.gif

22870221.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by leemelone

Valid arguments about the Mavs and Dirk but still.. guys like Kobe, Wade, Bron, KG etc have busted their !+* on teams with a much worse supporting cast. Dirk is just not that kind of animal.

This is so asinine it's unbelievable.
SMH what a moron.

Is that your best argument? Basically you're saying Dirk earned the right to take a year off because of the lockout, his weak teammates and the fact that he just won a ring. ONE ring. Kobe had the absolutely worst starting point guard, small forward, and bench in the whole league on top of a lame shooting hand and still led the league in points for 98% of the season. This is after winning 5 championships. Are you seriously trying to tell me Dirk is anywhere near that level? From the horse's mouth "it was hard to get motivated because I already got a ring". Wade put up like 30 a game playing with a goofball like Mike Beasley when he already had a ring. We all know what Lebron has done with a bunch of bums. KG never takes a possession off let alone a whole season. But Dirk gets a pass? Dirk "deserves" to take a year off because he lost JJ Barea? Are you serious? Dirk is good but he aint no monster like the rest of the guys mentioned. Period.

Originally Posted by reener

Why exactly did the Nets sign him for that much??? His deal could honestly be the same length but half the salary.
Word . $20 mi for 4 years sound a lot more accurate than 40. No way hes worth 40. To trade for him to begin with was redundant. Deron Brooks JJ Hump D12 looks a lot better than Deron JJ Gerald Hump Brooks imo.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
What math was King using where he said, "You know what, you need 1 more year, and 16 million more $$$"?

Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
What math was King using where he said, "You know what, you need 1 more year, and 16 million more $$$"?

i guess you guys missed his philly years

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

SMH $%@ is Jrue thinking?! I think dude saw Asiks contract n went "I score more points than him so I should make more money too" SMFH. These selfish money hungry types of players cripple n limit franchises
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I know that but dude cant possibly believe that hes worth that kinda money and its simply selfish n I expected better of him. He gotta chance of being on a young n up coming team in the east that if they make the right moves, could possibly even contend for a title in a few years and all dude wants to take a large portion of our cap instead of looking at the big picture smh
Love it when fans get on their soapbox about all these greedy evil players wanting to get paid as much as possible. "Selfish" "Money hungry"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
+%+$ outta here man.
Originally Posted by Spectacular23

its official.jj is a net

Nets, Hawks Agree To Joe Johnson Trade In Principle Jul 02, 2012 5:43 PM EDT

The Nets and Hawks are closing in on a deal involving Joe Johnson.

Brooklyn will acquire Johnson for Jordan Williams, Johan Petro, Jordan Farmar, Anthony Morrow, a re-signed Deshawn Stevenson and Houston's 2013 protected first round pick.

Howard Beck of the New York Times reports that the trade has been agreed upon in principle and that it won't be finalized until the moratorium is lifted on July 11.
Bruh you stay being pages late on news. Look around before you post these things.

SMH what a moron.

Is that your best argument? Basically you're saying Dirk earned the right to take a year off because of the lockout, his weak teammates and the fact that he just won a ring. ONE ring. Kobe had the absolutely worst starting point guard, small forward, and bench in the whole league on top of a lame shooting hand and still led the league in points for 98% of the season. This is after winning 5 championships. Are you seriously trying to tell me Dirk is anywhere near that level? From the horse's mouth "it was hard to get motivated because I already got a ring". Wade put up like 30 a game playing with a goofball like Mike Beasley when he already had a ring. We all know what Lebron has done with a bunch of bums. KG never takes a possession off let alone a whole season. But Dirk gets a pass? Dirk "deserves" to take a year off because he lost JJ Barea? Are you serious? Dirk is good but he aint no monster like the rest of the guys mentioned. Period.
Lol.  Paragraph of complete nonsense.

Danny Ferry
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and if he trades Horford/Teague and whatever else ORL wants for Dwight he should win the Exec of the Year for the life of Joe's contract

Valid arguments about the Mavs and Dirk but still.. guys like Kobe, Wade, Bron, KG etc have busted their !+* on teams with a much worse supporting cast. Dirk is just not that kind of animal.

SMH what a moron.

Did Dirk really say that ?
laugh.gif

I cant lie, i cant picture Kobe or KG ever spewing such nonsense. Dirk should be ashamed.

We're talking about the same Kobe that flat out quit on a team in Game 7 of a playoff series, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom