Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
this is the wwe

My goodness, what's going on in Dallas? Why doesn't anyone want to play there/everyone leaving? But seriously, at this point, I'm sad to see Kidd's dead body playing basketball. He should have retired after Dallas won the championship!

*shrugs* Who cares? Better he leaves than the Mavs *!%* around and lock him into 3 years.

Damn Dirk is stuck in purgatory out there for the year... With that said i see them scooping up OJ although i'm hoping LA could get him somehow

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so the rockets chose lin over lowery and dragic? the +#@+... houston must really want that chinese demographic back that they lost when yao retired
rockets gonna end up with no point guard once ny matches lin.  i give morey credit, he is trying to land that big star with pau last yr, and dwight this yr.  team is gonna be stuck in mediocrity.
Did you not see 2009-2011
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?? That's where we've been already. If moves fall through, we'll get over that hump of being the best team to miss the playoffs, and finally get to that
1-5 top pick range
pimp.gif

And with Kidd going to the Knicks, seems like Lin won't be matched.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by MMG

Why do even have basketball in Canada ?
laugh.gif

Why do even hockey in US and A?

Considering its been almost 20 years since a Canadian team won the chip minus whale leave that to us too
grin.gif

Is that your internet "thing"? Write incorrectly on purpose to show how anti-establishment you are? Super neato.
Basketball is in Canada because Toronto is the 5th largest city in North America by population. 

Everything I said that was gonna happen to the Mavs happened. Everybody on here was on some "shut up Cuban won't let that happen" steez. You Mavs fans deserved it for that stuck up attitude you had for months of convincing yourself Deron and Dwight were coming.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Everything I said that was gonna happen to the Mavs happened. Everybody on here was on some "shut up Cuban won't let that happen" steez. You Mavs fans deserved it for that stuck up attitude you had for months of convincing yourself Deron and Dwight were coming.
Wait... You guessed Jason Kidd would leave for a multi-year deal elsewhere? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ acting like you predicted anything worth while. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wait... You guessed Jason Kidd would leave for a multi-year deal elsewhere? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ acting like you predicted anything worth while. 

*fist bumps* as our respective teams seem to be blowing it all up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

*fist bumps* as our respective teams seem to be blowing it all up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I mean, this was always the only alternative for the Mavs that made any sense to me. If it wasn't Deron, it was blow up time. 
My man is pounding his chest that he predicted Deron would sign with the Nets.
laugh.gif
 Man I'm glad that limb didn't crack underneath you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom