OFFICIAL NBA Live 18 Thread | Available Now

Everyone is saying defense is awesome to play and is actually a factor. Can't really make generalizations from a highlight package

Semi Superficial

But I have been playing with Signature Shot Forms since 2K7

No way I can go back to most folks shooting the same

hmm looks better than the last Live (not saying much) but im not sold... gotta play it first

They just gotta completely do some of those animations man. If they had it fluid and built off this...

NBA 2K needs some pressure applied to their domes

Man those layups look smooth. Much better then 2k's slow layups. In 2k they lay the ball up like there's no one else in the gym.

-Clunky Steph Curry turnaround 22footers.
-No sig shots
-Bad contest and close outs
-Floor spacing iq is non existent
-Gather dribble needs work.

The layup packages look AMAZING though. Smooth as hell. And the crossover counters look slick too. That harden step back was nice.

I'm mad Harden shot a right handed short jumper in the last video though :lol:.

I do wanna try it out. There's some to work with upon further review.

I'm copping.

Tired of 2k's ******** fam

files got corrupted the other day

they need some real competition

I recall live 10, the one with dwight on the cover having signature shot forms. If not, at least the stars did. Shooting during loading screens or main menu was cool too

Watching videos, especially from QJB's channel, I think I'm going with Live this year. My only gripe is signature shots. If they add that in :nerd: plus, it looks like Live actually consulted people of color for haircuts in career mode. Nas fade :nerd:

Tired of 2ks bull ****. The park and league in this look great and guess what? No 10 minute load times to do a simple task!
Can't wait. I've legit stopped playing 2k altogether

I don't think they'll ever get the dynamics right for basketball games.

No matter how pretty they get the interactions and movements always look goofy.

The NBA Live 18 demo will be available August 11th and will feature The One game mode.

download.gif

looks like live 2005 with updated moves and rosters. players still look stiff. their demo tweet shows no actual gameplay because ea knows it sucks. presentation has always been on point compared to 2k, but this game is gonna be trash again.

Back
Top Bottom