Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

laugh.gif
@ Kobe, how do you argue that call? Clearly a foul

Gotta love pietrus....

Dude is like a cockroach ...just all over the place....

Rashard has been ghost....if they still win that just shows how BALANCED/DEEP orlando is....

Kobe smells blood
Must be his own because he's dying out there. Absolutely horrible. Same with Pau.

... I know this dude Shuges isn't arguing.. The same guy who complains the NBA is soft...
That was my first thought too.

Why is Pau playing so scared??
I listened to a recent interview and he said that all the movement on offense makes it difficult for him to make his moves. He also said that helikes it because he's a good passer.

the problem right now is that he's being guarded by Lewis and has to make more than one move to get his shot off. That leaves Howard enough time to help.

Just hope your team WINS THE BATTLE OF BAD CALLS....
There have been too many of those game this post season.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh, good to see the refs have showed up for this gae.
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

And yes, I'm absolutely talking about both sides. The refs are blowing their whistles way too damn much, calling stuff I'm positive they're guessing on.

Call what you see, and be consistent about how you're calling things. And for crying out loud, be comfortable with knowing that not one person paid to see you. You're supposed to be a background prop.

I agree with everything you just said, however you wanna call the game, JUST BE CONSISTANT

That was I guess an 2009 NBA Playoffs foul, but Kobe this is your time, this is your legacy, this is when you need to step up (Scoring or Passing)

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Funny how some of you guys don't think that was a foul, he bumped his body as he was going up, that's a foul.

You can easily tell on the replay. And they still need 2 take that 1 point away from that shot they credited kobe with a 3

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

that was a foul. kobe stuck his elbow into his side as he went up
sure was.... it was a good call...

cmon Lakeshow!!! lets play hard and get this win

the refs by in large have had a huge effect on the 4th ... lakers just missing shots ... kobe not taking smart shots, not going to the basket ... he on thatserena tip ... trying to give the trophy to the magic ...

Back
Top Bottom