Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

LOL @ all the upset Laker fans in this thread

so when the knicks are losing in a game...u don't get upset?
laugh.gif
A lot of you Lakers "fans" are incessant whiners who are only supportive of the team when they're winning, otherwise they'rehorrible, they should be traded immediately or it's all the refs' fault.

Fouls or not, we played horrible in the 1st half.

First few minutes of the 3rd are gonna be critical. We need to stay close with this team.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Jon Barry is an idiot saying Hedo more important than Dwight.

alien.gif

He's their clutch player and he can score like a guard at 6-10 from the outside. Without the shots he's made in the playoffs they're not in thefinals

When they need a bucket in crunch time Turk delivers.

laugh.gif
A lot of you Lakers "fans" are incessant whiners who are only supportive of the team when they're winning, otherwise they're horrible, they should be traded immediately or it's all the refs' fault.
I rather us "fans" complain and want more out of our players when they are playing bad than just taking it and being quiet. I mean mostLaker fans are spoiled with them making playoffs and finals year after year, we want to win. No hate towards other teams, but Laker expectations is alwayschampionship, and if we don't get it we are pissed. That is all i'm saying

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

no joke, for a second, i almost thought I was gonna see knick colors in the background
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word. I thought I was going to see Orange & Blue.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Did John Barry just ask "why wont they throw the ball to Gasol?" Are you kidding me son? Every time he got the ball he passed it back out because he was scared to go up against D12.
I'm saying, how the hell is he IN the arena and not seeing what is going on. Almost everytime Pau's got the ball he's tried to get ridof hit like a hot potato, him only having 6 shots isn't a function of Kobe or whoever else not getting him the ball, Pau is playing soft.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by tupac003

One thing I must say before I check out...

I know a lot of us are upset at the foul calls....

We have 13 fouls they have 12.

So we can't complain about it any more. Now we just have to go out there and play.
*adds him to the respectable Lakers fans list*

this is wat im saying who can you complain when its so even(not talkin to you tupac)

ill tell you cuz youre used to gettin every call

PLEASE STOP IT....I rarely complain about the refs...

BUT THEY JUST THREW ABOUT 3 FOULS ON ORLANDO IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE HALF...

WE HAD A MOUNTAIN OF FOULS WITHIN THE 1st MINUTES...

NOBODY CARES IF YOU RESPECT LAKER FANS....Is your RESPECT SOMETHING SPECIAL???

HELL NO...ADD ME TO THE LIST OF THE LAKER FANS YOU DONT RESPECT....LIKE IT MATTERS....

WAIT.....am I misinterpreting that 2010 Lebron commercial I thought he's trying tosay he'll get a ring in 2010 since he didn't get it this season not move to a different city.

btw im curious to know how much Nike pays for these commercial spots, NBA finals so im sure in the range of 100-200K per spot.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

damn i can't believe we're paying Bynum 80m
co-sign. dude is useless.
smh.gif
I been telling ya'll that. Dude is a %#!%%%@ lazy %!! bum.
i mean he's shown flashes that he can be really good...

but he just looks slow, unathletic, & like he doesnt understand how to play defense without fouling...

but moving on... the lakers just need to come out & play with energy on the defensive end...

but i'd like to see us play a line up of Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Gasol, Bynum... just to see how things would work out...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by tupac003

One thing I must say before I check out...

I know a lot of us are upset at the foul calls....

We have 13 fouls they have 12.

So we can't complain about it any more. Now we just have to go out there and play.
*adds him to the respectable Lakers fans list*

this is wat im saying who can you complain when its so even(not talkin to you tupac)

ill tell you cuz youre used to gettin every call

PLEASE STOP IT....I rarely complain about the refs...

BUT THEY JUST THREW ABOUT 3 FOULS ON ORLANDO IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE HALF...

WE HAD A MOUNTAIN OF FOULS WITHIN THE 1st MINUTES...

NOBODY CARES IF YOU RESPECT LAKER FANS....Is your RESPECT SOMETHING SPECIAL???

HELL NO...ADD ME TO THE LIST OF THE LAKER FANS YOU DONT RESPECT....LIKE IT MATTERS....
laugh.gif

i laugh and didnt respond cuz your a joke

Everybody complains about the officiating...sometimes the complaints are very legit.

Come on 2nd half...these halftime segments just keep getting cornier and cornier

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

laugh.gif
A lot of you Lakers "fans" are incessant whiners who are only supportive of the team when they're winning, otherwise they're horrible, they should be traded immediately or it's all the refs' fault.
I rather us "fans" complain and want more out of our players when they are playing bad than just taking it and being quiet. I mean most Laker fans are spoiled with them making playoffs and finals year after year, we want to win. No hate towards other teams, but Laker expectations is always championship, and if we don't get it we are pissed. That is all i'm saying

3d935557e9648b9d3d456de071ffab37121ee1f.jpg

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

TEAMLAKERS / GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom