Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Why doesn't Adam Morrisson get any burn?? He that bad?
roll.gif

IM A DIE-HARD LAKER FAN....

But anybody can see wer'e losing the FOUL GAME big time right now....

It varies from game to game but when everything gets called on your team its almost IMPOSSIBLE to have a chance..

IM THE FIRST TO SAY THE REFS ALWAYS SUCK, BUT THIS IS ALMOST UNWATCHABLE............

kobe is gonna make like 2 jumpers the rest of the game

ridiculous how the magic are suddenly getting calls compared to the ECF

this !*+# is rigged

today the cavs would have been completing their sweep over us considering the refs
eyes.gif

Lakers fan got nothing to worry about even though fouls are going in the Magics way more. You guys are not down that much and knowing the Lakers they are goingto comeback

If Dwight misses both these free throws, I think we can do this. ONE position at a time! MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by CasperJr

YOU CAN NOT stop anyone from going base line

its damn near a hiden rule

stop *****ing laker fans

That's a damn lie, I was always told by my coach that if you get you foot on the baseLINE before the player turns the corner, you should be good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Pau stay kicking it out when D12 is on him. Attack him you idiot. This game seems like it over.
This is why I just
eyes.gif
when he/others complains about not getting touches, even in the Denver series he was passive attack Howard and gethim in foul trouble. What use is getting touches if you're not going to do anything when you get them.

I know the calls have been bad but come on.

We still have an entire half to turn this around.

Back
Top Bottom