Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

nice strategy by the refs to keep our bigs from playing today
grin.gif

that lineup was disgusting to watch this early in the game. basically had our blowout lineup in. please keep it close.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

WHOEVER IS WINNING THIS GAME IN THE 4TH CANNOT LOSE....

THE REFS WILL NOT LET ANY TYPE OF DEFENSE BE PLAYED LATE IN THE GAME....

They cant keep calling these touch fouls, there wont be any players left but MBENGA & REDDICK...

the refs will do a 180 like all playoffs ... call it tight for the first 3 then be random in the 4th
true to a certain extent.....

BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED HARDLY ANY TEAM HAS CAME BACK LATE IN A GAME IN THIS PLAYOFF'S...

The refs are all over the place BUT IN THE 4TH THEY TAKE TOTAL CONTROL...

bulls/celts lebron/magic ... refs was def trying to make sure the celts won and lebron IMO

I know some folks are saying we are playing bad...

I don't believe that. The Magic are just playing better.

D12 is beasting out there.

But the key is the turn around in Rafers game. His play is driving them. I wish SVG would play Nelson more becasue he was killing Rafers flow.

Even though we may not have played as well as expected its a 4 point game with our entire front line in foul trouble.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by SHUGES

First of all, I think Ariza was trying to do a "trick shot" trying to get the ball in the hoop. Almost got it too.

Secondly, he deserved the tech because that's the rule.
i thought the rule was if you slam the ball and it goes into the stand its a tech.

2nd QTR LA needs to attack D12 to draw some damn fouls. stop shooting jumpers & attack the damn rim.

All of you guys really need to stop complaining, Magic so far are playing good, Lakers not so much. The calls have been fair, no one is getting away withanything, and no one is "garbage" perhaps not playing well so far in the 1st.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

RUSSEL grabbed 19 boards in a quarter huh???

GOOD , but i bet everybody was like 5'9....
you might lose that bet. Wasn't it much more physical back then??

RUSSEL
pimp.gif
x11

BILL RUSSEL IS GREAT W/O A DOUBT...

But in 1962 there werent many BIG GUYS....

just checked in on the game....

and GASOL, ODOM, BYNUM w/ 3 fouls each???!??!?!
indifferent.gif

refs one sided today??
nerd.gif

come on d.stern....

akf0dy7 wrote:
CasperJr wrote:
SHUGES wrote:
First of all, I think Ariza was trying to do a "trick shot" trying to get the ball in the hoop. Almost got it too.

Secondly, he deserved the tech because that's the rule.

i thought the rule was if you slam the ball and it goes into the stand its a tech.

2nd QTR LA needs to attack D12 to draw some damn fouls. stop shooting jumpers & attack the damn rim.

Your not supposed to slam the ball period.

SOMEBODY FART ON ORLANDO'S BENCH???

PIETRUS LOOKIN LIKE HE SMELL SOMETHIN REAL BAD LOL

Were not looking to good with all these fouls and not playin good D like always

We better get on a roll!

Letz Go LAL!!!

Back
Top Bottom