Official NBA Finals Game 4: 06/11 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
5rxl4j98r10cevf7eyz5dryqn.gif

00-Lakerslogos.gif

moz-screenshot-28.jpg
246.jpg
110.jpg
2426.jpg
996.jpg
2748.jpg

FISHER - BRYANT- ARIZA - GASOL - BYNUM

@

00-Magiclogos.gif

11.jpg
3445.jpg
2384.jpg
469.jpg
862.jpg

ALSTON - LEE - HOWARD - LEWIS -TURKOGLU

Alright, this is the game the Lakers need, but in order to obtain it they cannot let the Magic shoot 62.5% from the field again.

If the Lakers want to win, they need to adjust to the pick n roll, rotate quicker - and give some damn effort contesting shots.

If Ariza gets more FGA than Pau Gasol, we're gonna have a problem - its ok to pass Trevor, its really .. ok.

Kobe, pace yourself - get the bigs involved and don't get away from that. D.Fish, if Rafer schools you again, please take off your jersey and retire.

There won't be another game till Sunday, so enjoy this one.

With that said, GO LAKESHOW.
pimp.gif

(btw, pour one out for LakersMets49ers ... banned camp is NOT a good look)

[game 3 thread has fell back to the 2nd page]

laugh.gif
The Magic are horrible and do not even stand a chance. Even when theyplay their best, they can't blow out the Lakers because the Lakers are just too invincible. Derek Fisher is going to make Rafer Alston Skip To His Gravetomorrow as he delivers the ball to Kobe, who can then pass to Ariza to for an unstoppable combination. I expect Game 4 to be a blowout, and I expect theLakers to end this one-sided series in 5. Magic 100 Lakers 149. Ariza with 50/15, Kobe with 43/20 assists (to Ariza), Odom with 4 triples and 9 blocks.

Other thread got locked by Blazers because it wasn't on gameday.

No way can Orlando stay splashing like that at such a high percentage.
smh.gif

LA...103-97.

pimp.gif

Get Pau more touches. Odom needs to be aggressive. Bynum needs to make use of his minutes. Ariza needs to not shoot so much and take his open 3s.

LETS GET IT L.A....

If we get this game it will TAKE A MIRACLE FOR ORLANDO TO WIN THE SERIES...

GAME 7 INTENSITY IS WHAT WE NEED BEFORE THIS SERIES GETS OUT OF HAND...

Also......

DO NOT LEAVE RASHARD OPEN.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
The Magic are horrible and do not even stand a chance. Even when they play their best, they can't blow out the Lakers because the Lakers are just too invincible. Derek Fisher is going to make Rafer Alston Skip To His Grave tomorrow as he delivers the ball to Kobe, who can then pass to Ariza to for an unstoppable combination. I expect Game 4 to be a blowout, and I expect the Lakers to end this one-sided series in 5. Magic 100 Lakers 149. Ariza with 50/15, Kobe with 43/20 assists (to Ariza), Odom with 4 triples and 9 blocks.
laugh.gif
I thought this was a serious reply until I saw the score predictions

laugh.gif
The Magic are horrible and do not even stand a chance. Even when they play their best, they can't blow out the Lakers because the Lakers are just too invincible. Derek Fisher is going to make Rafer Alston Skip To His Grave tomorrow as he delivers the ball to Kobe, who can then pass to Ariza to for an unstoppable combination. I expect Game 4 to be a blowout, and I expect the Lakers to end this one-sided series in 5. Magic 100 Lakers 149. Ariza with 50/15, Kobe with 43/20 assists (to Ariza), Odom with 4 triples and 9 blocks.
reverse psychology
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
reverse psychology
mad.gif
what makes you think that?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
The Magic Warriors are horrible and do not even stand a chance. Even when they play their best, they can't blow out the Lakers because the Lakers are just too invincible. Derek Fisher is going to make Rafer Alston Skip Monta Ellis To His Grave tomorrow as he delivers the ball to Kobe, who can then pass to Ariza to for an unstoppable combination. I expect Game 4 every regular season game against the Lakers to be a blowout, and I expect the Lakers to end this one-sided series in 5 own the Warriors everytime they play. Magic The first game between these teams i see it as the Warriors 100 89 Lakers 149. Ariza with 50/15, Kobe with 43/20 assists (to Ariza), Odom with 4 triples and 9 blocks.
fixed for you warriors fan...nice 3RIPLEDOUBLE attempt you stinkin' warrior fan
tongue.gif
wink.gif

WE WILL WIN THIS GAME...should be a great one.

GO LAKERS!!!

I'm expecting the lakers to bounce back.I dont think orlando will shoot as great as they did in game 3.With that said
LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORD TO BEAN!

If Orlando don't win this game and go down 3-1, this series is over.

Lakers will win by 7.

I found a tix on Ebay in the upper bowl for $160.00 in sec. 321, Magic fans will I be able to see anything?

I see the Magic pulling through as they have been all season at home! Tomorrow's forecast will be light showers in the first 2 quarters, and flooding inthe second half.

Magic by 12.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

I see the Magic pulling through as they have been all season at home! Tomorrow's forecast will be light showers in the first 2 quarters, and flooding in the second half.

Magic by 12.
pimp.gif

i hope so
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom