Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

this is kobe's time to shine.put dwight on the line from now on.....yesssss...offensive..this is were yung teams break down..atleast i hope so

really i dont know who is in control of the lakers team but we know who it isnt

you have two BIG players that should see the ball in the post everytime (one or the other or who ever on the floor between odom and pau)

but i guess i just dont understand something

Pietrus has hit a couple of ridiculous shots.

Are you people really complaining about the refereeing?

They're making mistakes, but the Magic are making the plays and that's what matters. The refs aren't missing wide open 3s' missing freethrows' or not passing the ball to Pau when he's 4 feet from the hoop. That's all the Lakers.

this thread is really small...lakers fan aren't in when they're playing sloppy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

magics should win this game with the type of shots they're making, but kobe would take over knowing him...

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

magics should win this game with the type of shots they're making, but kobe would take over knowing him...
laker fans are in here...

its the haters who wear the other teams jereseys that are missing in the thread..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its the haters who wear the other teams jereseys that are missing in the thread..
We're haters because we dont bandwagon the Lakers?
eyes.gif
Okay.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup been here since page 3...lakersssss....odom all day!!!

Back
Top Bottom