Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

SKIP probly slept in the gym last night...

NAH much respect to him tho, i like how far hes progressed since gettin in the league..

Hey if Orlando shoots this well in the 2nd half, then there isn't much we'll be able to do, but offensively we need more ball movement, Pau gettingthose 2 BS fouls hurt us cause Bynum is just a big stiff out there and for the life of me DON'T LEAVE RASHARD LEWIS OPEN!!!

We'll have a great opportunity to steal this game in the 4th I believe.

Very impressive 1st half by the Magic...

75% FG...are u kiddin' me?!!!!!

i just hope the Law of Averages will catch up with them...

LET'S

GO

LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

LAs problem is that they're trying to play a run-and-gun game with Orlando.

they need to take their time, start getting to the FT line, and slow down the tempo of the game.
kobe needs to stop shooting so much...

start being more of a facilitator... but still get his when the oppportunity presents itself...

stop forcing the issue...

I know, wow. 3/4 of their shots goin' in
eek.gif

Back-to-back bad shots by Kobe and Fish while Lewis hit two good shots and the refs made a bad call on Odom. Still, the Lakers aren't defending well enughto win.

75% fg?
sick.gif

the refs have more than made up already for the magic

how are the lakers only down by 5? this would have been the typical letdown game by the lakers but they kinda showed up today

EXCEPT FOR ARIZA

PHil is gonna have to come up with a better scheme for the hedo pick n roll
grin.gif

Happy that we're in it despite then hitting everything..not happy that we can't get stops.

I don't like the flow of this game at all...this is the type we almost always lose. Hopefully they strap up defensively and force some tough shots andturnovers, otherwise, we'll get blown out.

I don't like the way this game is going for the Lakers, I hope i'm wrong. Kobe played a great 1st quarter, not so much second. If Lamar and Pau step upand Kobe still plays at this high of a level we'll be in it til the end. Orlando just needs to miss, for the most part we are chasing them off the 3ptline, they just making tough shots.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hey if Orlando shoots this well in the 2nd half, then there isn't much we'll be able to do, but offensively we need more ball movement, Pau getting those 2 BS fouls hurt us cause Bynum is just a big stiff out there and for the life of me DON'T LEAVE RASHARD LEWIS OPEN!!!

We'll have a great opportunity to steal this game in the 4th I believe.
qft

Oh and LO might want to show up in the 2nd half. Get those Honey Buns and Gummy Bears to him ASAP.

I will be shocked if kobe keeps shooting 50% the rest of the game

so the defense has to pick it up

eyes.gif
odom loves leaving rashard open

so i dont know why rashards so wide open...anyways just keep it close and keep taking it to the hole or this will be a blowout

Back
Top Bottom