Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

Laker got this

113-107
nerd.gif

I think Orlando may win this game (by + 10 pts) but Lakers will take game 4 or 5. But nothing is impossible. Let's go Lakers. Cant wait

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Win the rebound battle and we'll win the game. Lets get it!
C'mon man.. how could you say that? ..we wont probably get a single rebound if we dont defend the perimeter, if you know what i mean
laugh.gif

They will rain threes no doubt, so defending shooters well should be our first assignment..

Let's go lakers.it's my marriage anniversary.win the game then get some booty!!!!!!oh yah...LOL

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Laker fanz dnt git 2 cocky deres still 5 more gmaes left in da seriez.

HEATS

Dis guy iz not vury funniez....
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

U Guyz r lucky Courtney mizzed the
layupz....
dddac15b94e233533498b55b97df3dfd.gif
Letz get it Magics.

Kobe aint getin' dat 4th rang

Bring it bck to LA 2-2
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by heat23

I don't really care who wins and the only reason I would go Lakers is for my boy Bright but I'm rooting for the underdog.

I see you homie
pimp.gif

You already know
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

HEATS

layupz....
Letz get it Magics.

Bring it bck to LA 2-2
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall grammar still isnt as bad as his is...

HEATS

I was gonna say: G-War, for the 53654876959054325467879 time, it's HEAT but then I saw it was LBV and no emoticon rocking/DJing the party
laugh.gif

Edit: Ps- Is there a reason beside the horrible grammer that you guyz are going at him? Like is there another thread or something like that thatI'm missing? Just wanna know
smile.gif

like i said in the other post, i dont mind not winning in staples. just go out and do our thing.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

watching espn today gave me hope
laugh.gif

they were talking bout the mavs being up 2-0 a couple years ago and lost to the heat
Like you said, they were talking about the Mavericks...
grin.gif

I obviously hope the Lakers win, but this game the Magic will have the odds. It's a must-win game and they will probably be pumped up playing for the homecrowd. I expect a loss but GO LAKERS!

I think that talent wise- the lake show has all the tools to win it all this year. I wouldn't be surprised if I see them back in the finals for the next xcouple of years if they keep this squad.

It's going to be a close game today and I think the lakers will win game 3..the curse of the magic continues . They haven't been the same since game 1of the '95 finals. Word to nick Anderson's 4 missed free throws
laugh.gif

Magic can win this. It's just going to be very hard considering their bench isn't that very deep.

JJ isn't a slasher; it's just not his game. Never has been really. But if SVG gets him some action going towards the basket it might give him theconfidence he needs to take those open drives.

In game 2, Lee held his own quite well, but he still needs to be able to step up in the clutch.

Right now, the Lakers bench is more refined. Magic have a ways to go and I'm not sure if they can do it in one playoff series (albeit the finals).

I'm pulling for the Magic.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

HEATS

layupz....
Letz get it Magics.

Bring it bck to LA 2-2
smokin.gif

roll.gif
...you forgot to add the apostrophe between the c and the s