Official NBA Finals Game 3: 06/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 6:00PM PST ABC

So so first quarter for us. We need to pay attention to Rafer now... Magic are playing well... Kobe's incredible shooting kept us in it. Offense wasstagnant because of it though. We had better ball movement in the beginning of the first.

Damn. Joey Crawford officiating tonight.

Joey Crawford and Lakers playing on the road are not a good mix.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the end of that commercial

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
at that Arab guy (not meaning to be racist or anything, but thats the only way I know how to describe him since I dont remember anyone around him) clapping with his hands above Kobe when he got blocked then Kobe having that 4 point play right after.

laugh.gif
at Jeff Van Gundy saying go for the shot then foul Mbenga for a chance to get another shot.
indifferent.gif
He's not Arab. He's Sikh (Indian). Arabs don't wear those turbans. He's a huge basketball fan.

what is dwight howard's workout plan?
what is kobe bryant's pre-game plan?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what a corny 4-point play.
Agreed. Not taking anything away from Kobe, but the NBA has to change the way they assess fouls. Can't give it to players who lean into the defense
lol, NT never ceases to amaze me
roll.gif

i was being sarcastic and somebody actually cosigned it...
laugh.gif

that was an obvious foul if i've ever seen one... Kobe didn't even have to lean in him, that was just a dumb play by Battie

Agreed. Not taking anything away from Kobe, but the NBA has to change the way they assess fouls. Can't give it to players who lean into the defense

I have to see the replay, but what Kobe did isn't half as flagrant has what Billups and Pierce do.

Did you see the coaches reaction to that Sasha foul?
laugh.gif
They all put their head down smiling.

Marc jackson and JVG are my dudes but they get so caught up in the moment, best QTR by a player in recent memory JVG really?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

lol, NT never ceases to amaze me
roll.gif

i was being sarcastic and somebody actually cosigned it...
laugh.gif

that was an obvious foul if i've ever seen one... Kobe didn't even have to lean in him, that was just a dumb play by Battie

Ehh, Kobe did lean into Battie though. I was talking in general when similar plays occur

Back
Top Bottom