:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

maan.. Roy Hibbert? really? oh well.. I wanted DeAndre Jordan to be the big man we took..

You have any idea what Roy did to him in workouts?

I want Lee or Arthur!!!

If the Cavaliers pick Kosta.....

1_1158096118_KILL_Y.jpg

Originally Posted by dfresh244

First off I'd like to say yall can suck my italian sausage.

Secondly, Westbrook to the Sonics was the worst pick I've seen in the past 4 years of the draft
sick.gif

Thirdly, Bayless is going to win ROY by putting up ridiculous numbers in that @!%% hole that is Indiana.

You do know that TJ Ford is ahead of him for at least the first 2 weeks before he gets hurt.
laugh.gif
Bayless is going to be a player though and he should be in NY, but we all knowsausage is much better than cactus.

I can't believe Arthur is still on the board. Who ever takes him at this point is getting a straight steal IMO.

Secondly, Westbrook to the Sonics was the worst pick I've seen in the past 4 years of the draft
sick.gif

Thirdly, Bayless is going to win ROY by putting up ridiculous numbers in that @!%% hole that is Indiana.
roll.gif
0 for 3 aint bad.

WE JUST FOUND OUR NEW LOUD MOUTH WITH JEFFERSON GONE. THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING WITH THIS KID

eek.gif
laugh.gif
has Terry Porter been rubbin Charcoal Briquettes on his face

What The %@+! !!

why is the bottom half of his face so dark and he got no beard

sick.gif

I will never post on NT again if Bayless actually drops to 11

Back
Top Bottom