:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

we all know mchale is gonna send his pick to the celtics for gabe pruitt and the #30 pick.

roll.gif
I wouldn't be surprised
smh.gif

I just hope from something exciting to happen Thursday. So if Beasley falls to 3, why wouldn't Minny take him? Trade down for who?

McHale really likes Kevin Love and Brook Lopez...especially Kevin Love
sick.gif
..... Seriously, fire the man right now before the draft starts, so someone can step in and make the easy & logical choice tomorrow night (which is staying at #3 and picking whoever falls to us)

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]* One example: Duke guard[/font] [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]DeMarcus Nelson[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], who isn't projected to even be selected in most mock drafts, could be a late first-round pick, according to two GMs. Nelson gave a strong showing in Orlando and both Detroit and Boston are said to be interested in getting him early.[/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

we all know mchale is gonna send his pick to the celtics for gabe pruitt and the #30 pick.

roll.gif
I wouldn't be surprised
smh.gif

I just hope from something exciting to happen Thursday. So if Beasley falls to 3, why wouldn't Minny take him? Trade down for who?
nbadraft.net's updated Extended Mock Draft a couple of hours ago:

[table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]
timberwolves_logo.gif

[/td] [td]
oj-mayo-hd.jpeg

[/td] [td]
OJ Mayo
Riley and McHale are playing a game of chicken. The Heat would like to nail down a trade with Minnesota, who has no need for Mayo but are leveraging him to limit their losses in a 2 for 3 swap. They could reach a deal with Miami, or decide to call Miami's bluff. There's a chance the T-Wolves will opt for Love with their pick which would send a huge ripple effect through the rest of the picks. New York is also trying to move up for Mayo so a trade down to 6 is a possibility. Minny holds a lot of the cards in this year's draft.[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i dont know if id do that nets/blazer deal if i am pritchard...

i still think dj will fall to 13 cuz pacers have their pg in ford...they say charlotte could take augustine as a suprise pick, but why would they when theyhave felton? is charlotte tryina move felton?

roll.gif
I wouldn't be surprised
smh.gif

laugh.gif
now he can say pruitt gives them a guy with a championshipexperience....mchale needs to go if he bumbles this pick.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif
I wouldn't be surprised
smh.gif

laugh.gif
now he can say pruitt gives them a guy with a championship experience....mchale needs to go if he bumbles this pick.

50 to 1 McHale gets fired anytime soon

His personal relationship w/ owner Glen Taylor will secure his job
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
Mayo signed to adidas
eek.gif

Wanted him with Nike, Adidas ain't a bad backup though.

Nike prob didn't want him with that controversy....Adidas, on the other hand, likes them USC boys who work around the system.

1wolf0625.jpg

smh.gif

eek.gif
....cot dam K.Love slimmed down...looks about 20 pounds lighter

all jokes aside, if you were to compare Kevin Love to a current or past NBA'er who would it be?

Originally Posted by jrp44

ESPN is showing the college World Series...where is the draft at??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
dont worry if you keep watching it will be on soon, just don't fall asleep - you just might miss it.
nerd.gif

I am excited for tomorrow. Big things always go down on draft night and with the Blazers havign 5 draft picks, something is going to happen.

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by WILLINC

No way Riley picks Mayo at #2 straight up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mayo is gonna get picked #2,u should already know,since Marion is not going any where

yall dudes actually thought a 6'7 dude was gonna play PF
indifferent.gif
,im not surprise ,this is the same place that thought Darko should of been drafted #2 in 03

Mayo is best player in this class anyway

indifferent.gif
at all the people yapping bout me not knowing what im talkin about,we now see what is what and your little opinion means nothing

Originally Posted by jmause3

I cant wait for tomorrow
Co-sign.
pimp.gif

Really interested to see what Miami is gonna do, they're the wildcard in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom