OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Read the reviews for the app in the play Store. You can't even do anything really until you download the prelude.

Read the reviews for the app in the play Store. You can't even do anything really until you download the prelude.

Yea, people trying to get New Zealand accounts and stuff :lol:

Really no need in rushing it if we were planning on waiting until midnight anyway.

so lets get these ideas out. joint drops friday. When are yall trying to do this myplayer team ****? Who all is down. XB1

Im going to the dominican republic next week on the 15th, is there any possible way that I can download it before hand and then when it drops be able to play it. I have both box and p4.

Gonna need of all the PS4 ppl that wanna team up and hoop to post their PSN's. Think I'm gonna make a 6'11 Center or a 6'9 SF. I usally make a PG and PF.

Last edited:
@Ronnie2K: I am going to be really interested to see who plays well enough in #NBA2K17: The Prelude to get that extra perk...

:nerd:

Last edited:
whats good airmax !

likewise fam we played easily at least 30 games together maybe more. I'll never forget that one game that glitched on us with the reff picking the ball up :rofl:

had some great games together

Noooo doubt lol that was crazy

Everyone says they're a playmaker. Hope y'all aren't the people holding the ball trying to help people score. Let people create sometimes too.

Wish The Prelude was available to download now so I could start playing at 12

first and foremost I'm a scorer, sg or sf. But I have an overall feel for the game that I'm always looking for easy buckets for others. Winning is all that matters. If need be, I can take every single shot if I must. Mycareer taught me that

Back
Top Bottom