OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

remember, this all came from answering people's legitimate questions/gripes with the game

LMAO

but i'm emo.

What the hell does emo mean?

You corny cuz...gotdamn

keep going.

you're affecting me.

you don't know what emo means?

can't even find out what it means?

but i'm supposed to take you seriously?

no wonder dudes having trouble with 2k LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
You couldn't help but keep talking huh? You made a simple reply, then went back and edited it bc it wasn't enough.

:lol:

Nah I don't talk your burbs goober slang...sorry.

I'm done tho you win chatty patty.

Gotdamn you talk a lot

I didn't know what to make of him when I asked him a simple question back in October about 2k and he responded with an essay.

I thought I had said something that made him catch a feel or something.

Now I see that's just how he is :rofl:

Cuh, you never on 2k anymore. I'm out of town for th nxt few days but we need to run a rematch on asap :lol:

Last edited:
Final Fantasy 15 taking up all my time these days :lol:

I do want that rematch... Idk about anytime soon though. I'm rusty af :lol:

You couldn't help but keep talking huh? You made a simple reply, then went back and edited it bc it wasn't enough.

:lol:

Nah I don't talk your burbs goober slang...sorry.

I'm done tho you win chatty patty.

lmao

emo is burbs goober slang.....

all because i dont have complaints with 2k17?

and, again, i'm supposed to take you serious?

what yall don't realize is.....

there is no win and lose here...

LOL

i wake up and already won.

i see people crying about "game breaking" problems and offer solutions

and ultimately get called "chatty patty" by a dude who PROUDLY doesn't know what "emo" means.

btw, you jacking dame dash's punchline and using it wrong, entirely.

but then again, you having troubles playing 2k and reading posts on a message board, so i doubt you have much success anywhere else, either.

PSN - eNPHANATe

10 dollar consultations all day, everyday.

google wallet preferred.

:pimp:

if it means that much to you

buy a ps4

and 2k

and send me 10 dollars via google wallet.

wash away.

remember the carefree Barbie days of the 2k thread?  Our biggest worry was when we'd get our shoe contract and why we cant wear leg warmers like other players

find the others from there.

havent uploaded 2k vids in a while so it's majority BF4

but have fun.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Best Pro Am performance I done seen. All dem steals, all dem dunks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So i uploaded and told yall to watch the videos, not cause they are incredible highlights...thats just typical open gym with randoms....i want yall to tell me where all the game breaking glitches are.

In the last video i posted, show me the things that cause you to call the game unplayable....

Somehow this turned from a "2k is broken" discussion to a "i could probably beat him" conversation.

Typical nt logic

Save the "you not even nice" homoerotica fan fare. I already told yall i dont have anything to prove to yall.I just wanna know what these game breaking glitches are that constantly flood this post....

You call it a gamebreaking glitch, i call it adult tears.

Yall would rather cry about the game than exchange tips and tricks.

Dc and serve are the only ones actually contributing to the thread. Everyone else is either crying or arguing lmao

I tried to contribute but you cant force ignorance away i guess.

You guys go ahead and stay crying, tho.

P.s. Waiting on everyone elses gameplay vids, especially all the lockdown defenders that are much nicer than me. Lol @ recording clips on xbox. Ps4 lets you do 15 minutes at a time lmao

I'll SAY IT AGAIN you are playing 5v5s WITH ALL HUMANS. of course there isn't going to be game breaking things when everyone is controlling someone, its all human error duh. Most complaints are for the A.I. as in the CPU things you cant control you know ? oh wait you wouldn't you never played a 1v1 that's right

when playing on-ball the defense cpu is just lost on EVERY possession. Put it in 2-3 and watch how stupid it can be sometimes. The 3 playing the 2 position or playing man while everyone else plays there position.

i fix my defensive settings EVERY game to tight and switch a few other things around for PnR like Center Hedge and all that good stuff

by the way i ONLY play on HOF. I dont do Play Nows. i goto Play with friends and go to Private Match so im able to select HOF

also pretty sure us xbox users can record up to 30mins nice try tho.

nice stats tho but thats a drop in not much skill as a actual pro-am game with communication from a good team 

tNbZAfr.jpg

sure C shouldnt be running in paint like that but why did it magically just teleport dude into the charge lol

CPU and ANIMATIONS are my MAIN GRIPE with the game

7 patches in so far and you still dont think the game was broken ? let me say that again 7 PATCHES already lololol 

Last edited:
So i uploaded and told yall to watch the videos, not cause they are incredible highlights...thats just typical open gym with randoms....i want yall to tell me where all the game breaking glitches are.

In the last video i posted, show me the things that cause you to call the game unplayable....

Somehow this turned from a "2k is broken" discussion to a "i could probably beat him" conversation.

Typical nt logic

Save the "you not even nice" homoerotica fan fare. I already told yall i dont have anything to prove to yall.I just wanna know what these game breaking glitches are that constantly flood this post....

You call it a gamebreaking glitch, i call it adult tears.

Yall would rather cry about the game than exchange tips and tricks.

Dc and serve are the only ones actually contributing to the thread. Everyone else is either crying or arguing lmao

I tried to contribute but you cant force ignorance away i guess.

You guys go ahead and stay crying, tho.

P.s. Waiting on everyone elses gameplay vids, especially all the lockdown defenders that are much nicer than me. Lol @ recording clips on xbox. Ps4 lets you do 15 minutes at a time lmao

I wasnt gonna respond but f it I am at work bored. I wont even address why people came for you if you cant see it, then maybe you have more issues than I thought. Now you told us to watch your video for flaws or broken mechanics well thats kind of hard to do with a clip of a 3rd quarter in one game and a 1st quarter in the next. Also, do you know how software works? The problems and glitches that you have may not be the same someone else has. For some the game is broken. They have released numerous patches for this and for some people it worked and for others it didnt. You come off as smug and as one of the 2k elites which is why a lot of people in this thread dont want to take your advice. Glad youre liking the game tho, thats what its for. Maybe, just maybe they dont want your advice and lets all enjoy the game. Thanks.

Last edited:
So no glitches found? Cool.

So if 2k doesnt release patches theyre lazy, if they do release patches thats proof the game is unplayable?

More tears.

The cpu doesnt play as good defense as you do? This is the first 2k where that is the case? Ok.

So trash users 5 v 5 but all skilled users in play now? Makes sense. It takes 10 seconds to hit play now, takes like 20 hours to have a 70 ovr myplayer, but the skill is in play now. You got it.

Walk on pro am and playing actual games for elite teams are night and day. I do both.

These are random vids i uploaded specifically for this thread 4 weeks ago. In the second one im coaching my little cousin through his first pro am game. Hit a 3 to tie it and the 3rd random fouled with .4 left in the backcourt lmao

Its just funny cats would rather get into a back and forth than actually discuss the game.

Again, i know im nice at 2k. I have fun every time i play. I do not harp on what went wrong for me because so much more goes right.

I do walk on get teamed up with 4 bums and be the only person on either team with an A+ in a 20 point loss lmao my man be like 3/15.

Again, i aint here to prove anything to yall

I have no problem switching on defense in play now. If the cpu isnt playing good enough defense....you can switch? Has that not been the case since 2k1?

the cpu plays terrible defense" like......they played awesome defense ever.

The cpu in pro am defends against cheese. Other than that? Most people toast the cpu.

Its a video game. If you play enough the cpu wont be able to guard you anyway. This is why dc makes custom slider sets.

I come from a history of hof with custom sliders. HoF isnt a challenge after the first week or so.

Dudes in here saying hof is unplayable, they only play on superstar (green lights with 60 3 pt shot) but wanna convince me that i suck?

Comedy.

As far as animations being predictable...i mean....go outside? Play real basketball then? Idk what to say to you becoming familiar with a video game....happens to every game ever made.

Anything else?

And make no mistake, you dont have to take my advice....but then you gotta stop all these adult tears.

Nters will literally ask a question then contradict the answer someone provides.

Look at the logic "when there are 10 users there is no skill. When there are 2 users and 8 computers, the cpu plays no d. There are 8 cpus on the court who suck, which makes it more skilled."

Either it is or it isnt.

Dont contradict yourself in effort of making me look bad.

Dudes love saying something they suck at takes no skill. "I cant play that online myplayer man, no skill" getting mopped off the court

It takes zero skill to play against a 95 ovr with a 75 ovr? Less skill than beating team a with team b?

Sure thing, whatever yall say, bro.

Next mogs gonna be in here like "you got 15 triple doubles? Thats cause you spam the pass and rebound buttons"

Out of anger

Lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom