OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

So can you get a real shoe deal in this game? I'm not talking about those crappy Spizikes they make you wear during the story. I want my player to be Team Adidas & create his own Adidas shoe.

I hop online to run some games and I see this obnoxious #HouseRulesInOldTown hashtag in the corner of the screen that you can't get rid of.

WTF 2k

Only quadruple double I ever got was with turnovers 
tired.gif

They really need to give you your allotted bonus wins if a higher tier team rage quits on you. Since ranking up I've noticed it a lot more

Had to play off ball for most of the game. Dude Will Ido with Wade/dragic and why the hell is Whiteside spotted up for a 3?

Now here's where it pissed me off. Horford is out there covering him instead of just chilling in paint to protect it.

I still won 42-27 in 3rd since he quit.

15-0 now. Who want it?

anyone else's game making them create a new myPlayer when you load up the game?

i uninstalled my game & reinstalling it now cause idk what creating a new guy is gonna do to my saves

been playing for only 2 days and starting to get better slowly... still having trouble protecting the rim. i get more blocks outside the paint then inside... kp is a beast in this game especially posting up :pimp:

and how do you set a pick

Last edited:
which defense do yall normally use to stop in the paint buckets?
Protect The Paint, Neutral Aggression (with customized defensive settings)...................created by this NBA2K YouTuber right here

Sam Pham's been getting my kudos since 2K15 when he first introduced his defensive system

Last edited:
anyone else's game making them create a new myPlayer when you load up the game?

i uninstalled my game & reinstalling it now cause idk what creating a new guy is gonna do to my saves

did the same as you, but i think what solve mine was signing out and signing back in.

Does anyone know if they will put the Way of Wades in the game for customization at some point?

I'm so tired of seeing him play in the same cw every game 
eyes.gif

Played my first all star game yesterday. 

At the beginning of the "presentation" they are in the Raptors arena and when the game begins they switch to the Madison Square Garden 
mean.gif

They should at least decide for one arena and not switch them.

What also annoys me is, that the Heat fans cheer for Bosh and always put up a sign saying "CB4" 
mean.gif

SF for the Bulls. Averaging 28/8/6 per game. 4 games away from ASW. Fun, but I kind of want to do a PG also, just to switch it up. Don't want to sit through that story again though.

SF for the Bulls. Averaging 28/8/6 per game. 4 games away from ASW. Fun, but I kind of want to do a PG also, just to switch it up. Don't want to sit through that story again though.

you can skip the whole story part aside from the HS/College games.

Back
Top Bottom