OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

so I know this has nothing to do with the game so some of yall don't get your **** in a twist

but I cringe year after year at 2k's UI.  It's always soooo tacky, who is behind their aesthetic?  I question this persons taste level

it always looks like some stock, amateur graphic designs.  Last year was a vast improvement but looking at that video above it seems we've regressed

and who could forget the Jay Z year with the gold brocade everywhere

2K's UI is definitely amateur hour. **** is dreadful and it takes way from the game. Sheed not being in the game makes those teams pointless would definitely rather one of the Finals Nets teams or the "We Believe" Warriors.

I wonder if we all are going to have the same generic family, or they will just switch the skin tones up depending on how your player looks.

Cuz in the trailer, the myplayer had a light skin family since he was light skin.

Can't say I'm too excited about that "build your brand" stuff. Looks very extra.

You can attribute that to Lebbywinks

This is by far the gayest nickname to ever come out of the sports forum.

Dammnnn no Rasheed??? :stoneface:

Why even add the Trailblazers n Pistons to the classic teams... That's some bs :smh:

Hopefully they add him in later on in the year like that time Pipppen was missing

Last edited:
He still is.

He's a athletic scorer who can get hot. What do you expect?

Jamal Crawford
Dion Waiters
Bayless
OJ Mayo
Rudy
Monta
G Green

List goes on of solid players who can dominate in 2K

I'll add Kevin Martin and Nick Young to this list.

Last edited:
Idk how y'all play with Kevin Martin or Eric Gordon in 2k

They're releases get blocked every damn time lol.

Idk how y'all play with Kevin Martin or Eric Gordon in 2k

They're releases get blocked every damn time lol.

nah...you just aint a cooker wavy :lol:

[COLOR=#red]anybody interested in joining a 2k ps4 league?[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'LL make the official NT PS4 league thread probably on Wednesday. Hopefully some of the OGs are on next gen now.

Back
Top Bottom