OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I'm trying to pick up a copy for ps4. I just called every gamestop in San Francisco and they're completely out of the Curry cover. One guy said the game comes with inserts for the other players though.

The replacement covers look legit? Anyone got pics? I might just wait it out if they look janky.

There are some idiots in the 2k world. I had to quit so many games because fools wanna change jerseys! Everybody has on all white or all red...smh plz fix this nonsense. I refused to run around trying to figure out who to pass to

Last edited:
got the MJ edition so mine didn't have the trifold but my brother got the regular version for PS4 & the insert does look kinda sloppy....

ad better get mvp 

i didnt even know it was multiple covers

wasnt even given the opt 
mean.gif

I got digital so that box stuff is irrelevant for me.
There are some idiots in the 2k world. I had to quit so many games because fools wanna change jerseys! Everybody has on all white or all red...smh plz fix this nonsense. I refused to run around trying to figure out who to pass to
Yeah, I don't know why they don't let us pick the jersey once we find opponents.

Did they use a new engine this year? This feels like an entirely different game rather than the tweaks they usually make

Word/

The fact that you can't see what color jersey your opponent chooses is ridiculous. I've backed out of so many games because of this issue. Took multiple L's that I absolutely knew I would win. 2K always gotta introduce some new **** that isn't necessary. The 2K15 VS menu was perfectly fine. But knowing 2K, it was predictable. Every release must have at least one screw up. 

It's happen to me like 10+ times. I had the Heat generic black away jerseys and my genius opponent picked Spurs but also wore black at home. Too many times and color combinations to name. Smh

Played against the CPU on all star difficulty. Used the 00-01 Lakers. Frobe is unstoppable :x gave Bubba Chuck that work

Last edited:
Haven't purchased a video game since 2k13. Just went out and grabbed a ps4 and 2k16 on impulse

Productivity about to take a nose dive [emoji]128547[/emoji]
Man I've fiendin to play 2k16. Been waiting for Sony to drop that 1TB PS4 (hoping for that to happen around Black Friday).

Haven't played a new sports game since 2k13, when I've bought the annual releases (Madden, 2k, The Show) religiously for years.

The last 2k I played was 2k13 and that was only because it was offered through PS+

just took my first L to a Klay/Steph cheeser :smh: :smh:

outplayed him in every facet of the game except 3pt shooting

just took my first L to a Klay/Steph cheeser
mean.gif
mean.gif

outplayed him in every facet of the game except 3pt shooting
Played one of those my last game.. bruh was hitting me with the zig zag cheese all game 
mean.gif

Ended up squeezing it out by 2.. he was down 2 with 15 seconds and didn't foul me 
laugh.gif

Is the jump stop/pro hop still in game?

How do I do it?

Any euro step tips? Seems pretty infrequent for me, even for gold badge euro steppers

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican
 - "Zombie, you're obviously better than me. I'm sorry I ever doubted your greatness from the very first page. I seen your Kyrie stats and trust me, I knew you were without a doubt a better player than me, and quite frankly the entire NT NBA2K16 thread as well, but I really thought I could beat you. Boy was I wrong. 

@Zombie Slang
 - "Well obviously. I am the best you know."

XBOX ONE PLAYERS. Who want's to be humiliated next. I'm online. LETS GET IT. And for the PS4 players of the site, trade in your console. You'll probably get 200$ or so in store credit for it. Put it towards a real console, which is the Xbox one, and play me. I'll gladly beat you guys as well.

I'm self proclaiming myself the KING OF NT NBA 2K.
Get off the bath salts man.

Yo is there a way to test your in game online connection without sacrificing your record cause im trying to see what i can do to play without the crazy lag i have but i keep having to quit in the 2nd quarter or so cause the playing conditions are that bad :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom