OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

trying to come up with some Pro-am unis

ibijzWe8C7RWXJ.png

iwQTg6oC6wJh4.png

ibiEJxc8RZfYKw.png

i2DyK793nE4eu.png

need some xbox one players
I got a SF and I'm working on a SG.... I rebound/defend and got a shot too.

Gamertag: DaBootyWarrior (Don't ask) lmaooo

Who else got XB1? trying to run Pro AM or black tops!!

Grinded for about an hour now, from 40k to about 60. Stacked up my lay up instead of dunks. Can't undo. Why did I drink that Bicardi 

I got a SF and I'm working on a SG.... I rebound/defend and got a shot too.

Gamertag: DaBootyWarrior (Don't ask) lmaooo

Who else got XB1? trying to run Pro AM or black tops!!

Fleece? Is that you???? :nerd:
lmaoooo that's who I made it off of. But I'm not paying 15or however much to change it. Since people online complain about it, I'll tell them to donate to the cause.

hopefully they raised the layup %s

everything else seemed ok

I dont play online tho I'm just talking bout offline

I thought layups were fine, people just cried because they are used to close shots going in on video games, which isn't reflective in real life. Mid-range was slightly money before they adjusted it. I wish they kept 3's the same though, never saw issues with ti.

Got my Xbox One in yesterday, but didn't get a chance to do much with it. Seems like it took forever for the console & NBA 2k16 to install. Got 4 MyPark games in last night & lost all 4. I knew I should have joined the Rough Riders instead of the Ballers.

Layups did need a slight raise but everything else was fine. No need to raise 3pt% or lower midrange at all

I've always focused on my midrange game, now they lower it :lol:

Your those iso prays that he gets open for a mid range jumpshot dudes [emoji]128514[/emoji] Same dudes that be scared to drive on a fast break and stop to shoot a mid range. Love playing ppl like you. Since my defense is great I stop most mid range shots.

Love playing at the park with MyPlayer now. All of those bums last year that had those 7FT SFs with the glitch Aldridge / Lopez release etc are pure TRASH now. So easy to win at the park. Glad 2K finally capped ratings and made it so you can't just "BUY VC" to get a 99 overall, can only max out at 88 without playing MyCareer mode and earning more attribute blocks. So many people getting exposed this year. However, blocks are SUPER OVER RATED, happen way too often.

Got my Xbox One in yesterday, but didn't get a chance to do much with it. Seems like it took forever for the console & NBA 2k16 to install. Got 4 MyPark games in last night & lost all 4. I knew I should have joined the Rough Riders instead of the Ballers.
add me. I'm on ballers.

Your those iso prays that he gets open for a mid range jumpshot dudes [emoji]128514[/emoji] Same dudes that be scared to drive on a fast break and stop to shoot a mid range. Love playing ppl like you. Since my defense is great I stop most mid range shots.

I was referring to MyCareer. I play nothing like that online. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom