OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

The blocking and the tipped passes have to be toned down in my player. **** is absolutely ridiculous
Blocks I can agree.

Tipped passes, nah. You have to make smarter choices and just SLOW down.

Use your dribble to shorter the distance between passer and receiver. Make sure there is actually a direct passing angle.

It has been this way in 2K for a while, have to use angles.

Again, it is Day 3

The blocking and the tipped passes have to be toned down in my player. **** is absolutely ridiculous
Blocks I can agree.

Tipped passes, nah. You have to make smarter choices and just SLOW down.

Use your dribble to shorter the distance between passer and receiver. Make sure there is actually a direct passing angle.

It has been this way in 2K for a while, have to use angles.

Again, it is Day 3

My main problem has been the way people have been finishing their rolls and cuts but its minor

It's much better from last year

You pick your team and jersey colors on your own screen. When you are ready they match you up with the opponent. Basically you're not on the same screen as the other person to see what team the guy is picking.

Wow that BS...I like to pick teams based off the opponent. I like to play with avg teams unless the opponent picks GSW or Cavs

^yeah that sucks and I keep getting matched up where we're both wearing white jerseys.  I don't know why the did it like this

I suck at this game against the CPU lol. Some of the stuff they do is absolutely BS. The patch has to fix certain things. Some things need to be higher & others need to be lowered

Also the lag i experience online is just :x
That freeze & then fast forward crap is the WORST

Still getting used to the little differences in the controls. The defense does seem a little bit tougher but I'll get used to it. Just won the National championship on a buzzer beater. :lol: Got drafted 13th by Phoenix. :\

Still getting used to the little differences in the controls. The defense does seem a little bit tougher but I'll get used to it. Just won the National championship on a buzzer beater.
laugh.gif
Got drafted 13th by Phoenix.
ohwell.gif
SAME! how the heck do i get traded by the top 3 ? lol

So in a sports video gave rated E, we get

AIDS
Prison Sex
Suicide
Sex
Religion
Family
Social Media Thots
Rap Mixtapes
Murder

Spike Lee X 2K. So damn corny :lol: :smh:

What is up with Durants jumpshot? I brick everythig even wide open. While I mastered his jumpshot for around 3 years. Even in practice mode I still miss great releases with Durant. Wth.

I've been playing Road to Playoffs on myTeam, pretty dope. DeAngelo Russell is damn good once you get used to the controls. His flashy passes :x:smokin

great game so far (i'm a sim player) stars are really stars in this one. definitely seeing the effects of ACE in the game when it comes to how the AI defends you at different times during the game.

Last edited:
Operation Sports Forums - View Single Post - How do you guys use defensive settings? http://www.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2047712357&postcount=15

Explanation of the defensive settings. There are a lot but I broke down a few things here.

nice. i will add that hedging the screen is sort of like a soft trap. its meant to re-route a ball handler temporarily so the defense/defender can recover.

all those settings can be completely changed due to one persons defensive philosophy as well.

a player like lebron needs to be shown different looks. hard hedge him, switch if you have a capable defender and double team him to attempt to get the ball out of his hands, ICE him in the corners as well

My main problem has been the way people have been finishing their rolls and cuts but its minor

It's much better from last year
Explain...........

Adding more to the defensive side

So pre-rotate should be called, "Pre-Rotate OFF OF."

So if I have Klay Thompson's defensive profile open in my coach settings, I would NOT pre-rotate off of him because he will make me pay. You would pre-rotate off of someone you wouldn't mind leaving open to go help

Last edited:
^yeah that sucks and I keep getting matched up where we're both wearing white jerseys.  I don't know why the did it like this

Wow that BS...I like to pick teams based off the opponent. I like to play with avg teams unless the opponent picks GSW or Cavs

Sad thing is I don't kno if it's a way to fix this. How you can screw up something so simple is mind blowing

This is gonna piss me the **** off.

2k is going in the damn wrong direction.

I swear these dudes don't even play the got dang game. That's a problem if 2 ppl are picking the same jerseys. It's impossible to play like that. Most annoying thing.

The fact that you have to play Cavs or GS every damn game will be annoying too.

Now I'm hearing you have to sub with the ****** analog stick. Does it even at least show the energy bar? I wanna know when my team is tired without hitting timeout.

These 2k dudes are just dumb. They need to stop changing dumb things.

Buying wins now too? Smh.

Makes me not even wanna buy it.

i made the switch from live to 2k at nba 2k8 ...........always copped on release date / midnight launch if available.........bought it at wal mart at midnight twice lol . either way , the first year ever that im not "feeling it" ...........they need to tone down this defense a little bit man ive been playing on hall of fame since 2k8 and in this one its literally impossible finally . either way screw it thanks 2k i needed to spend more time on myself anyways 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom