Official NBA 2k15 Thread

^no bro, only barbie doll myplayers are allowed at the park.
That is a damn shame. It didn't used to be like that. It used to be 5 players would take a real NBA team and play 5 other users of a real NBA team. I guess that doesn't exist either anymore.

^no bro, only barbie doll myplayers are allowed at the park.

That is a damn shame. It didn't used to be like that. It used to be 5 players would take a real NBA team and play 5 other users of a real NBA team. I guess that doesn't exist either anymore.

The park is for myplayers. Maybe you want to play online exhibition games? Others who have online 2k access, please confirm this is still possible.

Played someone online. He had Clippers. I had 76ers. I don't know WHAT type of defense some folks play online man. Maybe they are in a 3-2 but then they try and double team so the whole paint is open. I couldn't believe the open layups I got. I won, I know he had to have been mad that he lost to the damn 76ers. I might just run with them for here on out man.

made someone quit with 6ers as well

what u guys think of people who are like 350-10
played a guy like that i was up double digits at half
i notice he shot alot of 3s ..he had the suns i think and came back to win by like 19

XBOX1 or PS4?

Play me. DCAllAmerican
neither havent made the jump yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Played someone online. He had Clippers. I had 76ers. I don't know WHAT type of defense some folks play online man. Maybe they are in a 3-2 but then they try and double team so the whole paint is open. I couldn't believe the open layups I got. I won, I know he had to have been mad that he lost to the damn 76ers. I might just run with them for here on out man.
Oh, so you can play regular exhibition games online.

Only exists in All Star team up. You can pick a number of different ppl at each position. I think that was their way of preventing ppl quiting as soon as they didnt get PG or an AS. If you had 10 players you could get a private match w real teams. Or go on a site like game battles and search for matches if you have 5.

MyPark 3 on 3 height isnt everything. I made a 6'8 sf and I do just fine on defense and getting boards. Given it does help if you have at least one taller player but you can still win without one. Teamwork and smart play wins games. That can be hard if you go in alone though

I was having trouble with defense as well, until I realized it's impossible to play good D without adjusting your defensive settings this year. Leaving them on "Auto" does not work when it comes to stars and scoring threats. You can leave them on Auto for scrubs, though.

If someone is a good shooter, set screens to "go over". If he can also drive or score off the dribble, set the hedge setting to either "soft hedge" or "hard hedge", depending on the quality of the opposing bigs. Icing the screen can also be useful.

Do not play athletic players tight off the ball, or they will just do backdoor cuts all day and score a ridiculous amount of points in the paint. Moderate off-ball pressure is best in this case. You can play tight or deny spot up shooters who aren't going to bother cutting or are too slow to receive the pass. Sag off on dudes who can't and/or don't like to shoot, or otherwise are more dangerous when driving to the hoop and you don't body them up in time. Double team players who are too hot or can't pass under pressure, but do this sparingly, because someone will always be left wide open. The CPU moves the ball very well, as it should, since it is the NBA.

Change your defensive Points of Emphasis often, depending on what the CPU is doing or is about to do. You might need to do this just to stop the CPU from answering a 3, for instance, before changing it back to whatever it was before. The CPU NEARLY ALWAYS tries to answer threes, so I change it to "limit perimeter shots" just for that possession. When the opposing team keeps trying to score in the paint, I change it to "Neutral" if there are too many outside shooters or "Protect the Paint" otherwise.

Forget about playing on-ball all the time. That's for online play. Offline, watching what the CPU is doing on offense is important, because manually playing passing lanes and fighting through screens is more effective than just leaving it up to your CPU teammates who will always watch the ball go over their heads or take the worst path through screens.

Don't hesitate to change matchups if you need a better defender or a bigger body on someone.

Lastly, have your bigs cover the area near the basket if you're playing against a team that loves alley oops, like the Clippers. I played against the Clippers today and I managed to swat Chris Paul's alley oop attempts every single time just by making sure Aldridge and Lopez stayed near the basket. You can accomplish this by changing the post settings under defensive settings.
Great info here........

i don't see any big name studios have so much exploits and bugs in their games as bad as 2k.

the final ncaa, 2014, has a 3 OT glitch where, at the end of the 3rd overtime, the computer gets the ball 3 possessions in a row, and when they score, they win the game.

i've seen screenshots of madden where your own players line up against you on the other team's defense.

i mean, do i really have to type out all the "major studio" glitches, or were you just making things up as you typed them?

what's worse, goaltending on dunks through the rim

OR

goaltending the second free throw shot everytime?

if you're so frustrated with the computer blocking dunks through the rim, maybe 2k isn't for you, man. you should go cop that live, or better yet, not even play any basketball game.....because, if it's not absolutely perfect, whats the use of even playing it? i mean, why should you have to overlook goaltending through the rim when you dunk on the computer? it's not like the game is fun at all, nor does it look good at all....nor can you simulate basketball games because at the end of the day, dammit, the computer can block your dunks through the rim.....

how often does this happen to you, per game?

i still havent seen this glitch. LMAO

Yea it needs to be fixed if it happens. I have never saw it so it isn't a big deal to me
But it needs to be fixed. Wouldn't be a game breaker even if I saw it because there aren't many dunks in the games I have played

The glitches/flaws in this game are bearable and actually funny to me. But 1 glitch I cannot get down with is when my player's hand goes straight through the ball during a block or something... Nothing should be able to pass through the ball. It has happened to me quite a few times. :lol:. Anyonr else seen this glitch before?

Last edited:
The glitches/flaws in this game are bearable and actually funny to me. But 1 glitch I cannot get down with is when my player's hand goes straight through the ball during a block or something... Nothing should be able to pass through the ball. It has happened to me quite a few times. :lol:. Anyonr else seen this glitch before?

Yes, alot. I hit the slow mo replay and see my fingers go straight thru the ball like ghosts fingers, and 100% of the time it goes in. :smh: :lol:

On MyNba2K15 did I miss something, seems like everybody I play have that damn Boris Diaw and Danny Green Championship card

On MyNba2K15 did I miss something, seems like everybody I play have that damn Boris Diaw and Danny Green Championship card

Depending on how much you played the game last year you got Spurs cards this year. I have Diaw, Danny Green, & TP9.

Back
Top Bottom