>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

it's my belief that i can't be beat when i'm the Warriors. someone on NT please try and prove me wrong.

ps3: jrain84

Last edited:
My dude said he hates playing defense in real life :lol:
Shutting down your man and getting a couple blocks will forever be better than scoring a few buckets.

Yeah I guess I'm a different type of baller. I mean it's cool in organized ball when you were growing up through grade school but in street ball or pick up game come on B relax playing defense like it's game 7 of the nba finals haha and I just blow by you .

I just like scoring more than playing defense plain and simple I like to use my energy driving in blowing by my guy
Posting up stuff like that I play the occasional d when you have to but I don't like it .

Just watched the gameplay again but this time on my 55" tv and I'm speechless :smokin

The game looks incredible and it wasn't even streaming on 1080p :lol: mannn i can't wait to pick this up at midnight.

Not sure if it's been posted but here's the uncut version of the gameplay (but with YouTube commentary)

Last edited:
1382996861-media.jpg

1382839954-media.jpg

If people try to hide and play off ball, it's not safe for them ANYWHERE on the court. I'll tell my player to cut back door if they try hiding on the wings or involve my bigs in pick n roll( picks are pretty terrible in this game)I f they try to hide playin with the bigs... Or even just throw the ball to the big he's defending from the top of the key because 9/10 they'll never steal it cause of slow reaction time

honestly, if someone is only controlling their big or one player, i don't mind too much but i just find it hilarious when they do everything they can to stay away from the ball. like if you dump it down to the post, they switch to the other big. or if you run a pick and roll, they switch to a random wing on the weak side. like they work HARD to let the CPU play defense.

i honestly wouldn't mind zones at all but i still haven't found good Horns plays like last year that destroyed those zones. it also takes a year off my life every time someone is WIDE OPEN in the corner and when i try to pass it to them, they cut towards the defense and i turn it over.

I need to get more comfortable with the playbooks, they seem kind of random this year. Last year, I had a bunch of staple plays ready to go for whatever situation.

It's weird how in the first arena picture with spurs vs heat I notice

1) The benches are wrong with the heat on the left and spurs on the right
2) The bench players are wearing warm ups :D
3) Where's the coaches and the rest of the team?? :lol:

Last edited:
It's weird how in the first arena picture with spurs vs heat I notice

1) The benches are wrong with the heat on the left and spurs on the right
2) The bench players are wearing warm ups :D
3) Where's the coaches and the rest of the team?? :lol:

Clearly just a screen shot as they went through development, you can see 2 minutes on clock and jump ball mid court.

I don't like how everyones basketball shorts kind of disappears in spots while running on that Harden dunk :x

Back
Top Bottom