>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

My boi can hit 5 3s in a row with green and when i shut him down he goes straight to the rim and destroys anybody inside
mean.gif
lol. The dunk cheese is my issue with him, Terrence Williams, and a few other dunkers in this game.

I don't trust those "reviews." Wait until the honeymoon stage is over. Give it a few weeks for people to take off the blinders.

True!!! I never say 2k is great within the first week of playing cause yea you will eventually open your eyes and realize the falts of the game

Last great 2k was 11

ill cop just to hold me over until next gen.

It was a foregone conclusion at this point, but 2k finally confirmed it.
No #NBA2K14 demo as dev's are making two unique games that harness the technology of current and next gen. Excited to share more soon!

Is next gen gonna be a stripped down version?
I know the LeBron Path to Greatness mode isn't in next-gen 2k14. Had no interest in that nonsense anyway.

I can't speak on whether other features will be stripped from next-gen 2k14 yet; gotta wait and see.

Don't even get me started on TWill, he's basically LeBron. Gerald Green is beastly too since for some reason his J is butter.
Man in 2k12 and 2k11, T Will was a MONSTER. His ratings had him defending at a 80, and he could pass and get to the lane like Lebron and dunk or lay up and out rebound everyone. He was good this year, but his jumper is weak and they lowered his defense , but he can still yam on everyone. Hope a team picks him up soon.

wow didnt realize we were a week away from release :wow:. WIll buy on a release date, my question is will it have the trade in + $10 to upgrade it to next gen

If Nate Robinson is dunking why is CP3 a problem. I have seen Steve Novak Drive the hole with some hard dunks in 2k13, Love the Knicks but that **** aint poppin!

If Nate Robinson is dunking why is CP3 a problem. I have seen Steve Novak Drive the hole with some hard dunks in 2k13, Love the Knicks but that **** aint poppin!
None of that should be poppin. Nate barely gets to dunk, and CP3 dunks even less. It just shouldn't be happening.

Are you serious bro? CP3 should only be dunking off breakaway steals

None of that should be poppin. Nate barely gets to dunk, and CP3 dunks even less. It just shouldn't be happening.

if hes around the rim & the defender is lackin hes going ... i dunked 3-5 times last night with nate

Back
Top Bottom