Official NBA 2k13 Thread

^^^when did we play? Just asking
o.0 you forgot quitting twice already?
Well i guess you ran into a brick wall.

Played MacNcheese, he is semi decent

First Game Bulls(Me) vs Him(Nets), pretty much back and fourth until the end of the 3rd and majority of the 4th where my defense dominates him to the point of him quiting. Shocked because he could at least take his L with respect.

Normally don't rematch quiters, but I gave him a chance, Second match Nets(him) Nuggets( me), he plays way better defense this time and pretty much shuts down my three ball, but the game remains close until the final 3 seconds with him up 55 and me 53. I go for the tie breaker with Gallo in a wide open shot and of course its a forced bank shot(why does 2k FORCE you to shoot banks when you don't even want to?). With that said, he wins so now we are tied.

Third match, Me(spurs) and him (Raptors), another back and fourth game, but I'm smoking him on the rebounds and ths control the lead till he quits........again in the fourth when my D shuts him down and he starts reaching for EVERYTHING.

He then messages me saying "Hold the ball?"  I mean if you think me actually RUNNING PLAYS and playing with the defense you give and being patient for my offense as some sort of "cheese" or unfair advantage, then something is wrong with you.

In all, I will say he does play Good defense(hard to get off 3s and mid range shots, but as a result of his defense he makes paint scoring and 3 point plays easy)

But I hate his constant fade aways from the corner three or mid range. Its pretty much run in a circle and FADE AWAY, which even with on ball defense is hard.

The quitting and cockiness was sad though. At least be cocky if your destroying me. Good games, but I wouldn't play him again as hes a quitter.
Win some lose some. Does not hurt me. You played well. No excuses from me.

You beat me and that's that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom