Official NBA 2k13 Thread

they already said bron bron would never be on the cover.

and the announcement must be frobe. he hasnt been featured in a game since nba courtside..with frobe bryant..lol

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...why would Lebron never be on the cover? money??

Pretty much, he wanted the title to be his own. Kinda like Tiger Woods PGA whatever.

Originally Posted by Freeze

and the announcement must be frobe. he hasnt been featured in a game since nba courtside..with frobe bryant..lol

ummm Kobe was on 2k10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ummm Kobe was on 2k10
laugh.gif

re-read what i wrote homeskillet.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Pretty much, he wanted the title to be his own. Kinda like Tiger Woods PGA whatever.

....damn. cant hate the man for that. i mean, look at how Madden came up. say what you want about LBJ you cant say he's made poor business choices. his team really did hit the ground running with his financial empire, kudos.

don't care for the cover
not just the cover but the in-game design is always ugly to me
2k's whole design team and whomever does the menus and music need to be booted

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by staystrong

So let get this straight they stop putting MVP's that won the title
And start putting cats that got knock off the playoffs... Lebron will never be on the
Cover now

This cover was done before the Finals concluded.  I'm sure, we at least hoping, that they would put LBJ on the cover next year.
Nope, highly doubt that. Lebron would have been on the cover awhile ago, his price is too steep though.

If they payed MJ why not pay LBJ tho...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Those %$%$$#%% +@% discrepancies between the CPU abilities and human abilities easily make 2K11 better than 2K12. %$@# is a joke.

What are you saying and what do you suggest could be done to fix what you think the issue. I really didn't understand what you were trying to say man. 
laugh.gif
The only thing I notice is that the CPU can stop on the dime and instead of doing a pull up jumper, they do a set shot.

So they can be running, stop on a dime, and quickly transition into a set shot, while the Human players are reduced to taking fades & leaners.

That's the only thing I see.

As soon as you find a reason to like the guy....
30t6p3b.gif

It's just a cover guys. It shouldn't matter who's on it. They can put Brian Scalabrine on it as long as the gameplay is up to par.

Really?

Never knew that.

LeBron could be on the cover of Live 13 for all we know.

they shoulda just put Durant shooting, BG dunking and Rose dribbling. it probably woulda been ugly tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

As soon as you find a reason to like the guy....
30t6p3b.gif

....what wrong with that though?

...do you know the background story on the Madden franchise? do you know the background on Brand Jordan?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

It's just a cover guys. It shouldn't matter who's on it. They can put Brian Scalabrine on it as long as the gameplay is up to par.

....same thing i was thinking. ive never really cared one way or the other about a cover

Yes, I know know the stories and this does not compare.

No, I'm not getting into that disscussion.

He's in 2k12. You have to beat him & Shaq with Stockton & Malone to unlock him.

Too much red. Red bulls jersey, red basketball court, red background, and red 2k sports logos.

1. Per 2KROnnie: Being chosen for dunk contest is based on dunk rating and amount of in-season dunks.
2. It is just a cover. Means nothing at all. I would have personally saved the Tri-Cover so I could have 3 different covers for the next 3 years. But what do I know?

Lebron on that MJ steez.lol. Well almost, at least he didn't act funny about bein in the game. Ole player #99 **# MJ
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom