Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the builiding!!!!!!!

Took an all-star break myself. Back and ready for this second half of the season tank session/playoff push for teams.
Just letting you know what you missed.
We had our own NT ASB Festivites with

Team Leemelone
vs
Team Erupt

Draft was explosive.
You made the starting lineup, you were drafted 5th....but unfortunately you were selected by Leeme not Erupt, and his team was bunz.
You made the cut, though:pimp:

:lol: you dudes are making this into more than what I was actually saying. Kendall Marshall isn’t the average unemployed 26 year old college student but Taylor Rooks is going to continue being around a lot richer, better looking and more famous people even when Kendall Marshall is sitting next to Sean May on UNC’s bench a year or two from now. If she wants to get really famous she could accomplish that much faster being with a big name.

Didn’t realize Kendall Marshall’s whole damn family was on here

Sus

Dame has had more talented teams than Wall...
IT last year, did what Kyrie is doing this year with a lesser talented team.
Walls teams are better in the East than Dame's teams have been in the West.

As a result, we have seen Wall on bigger stages than Dame.

Deeper runs

Dude is always on his high horse :lol:
**** is comical
5.gif

Just letting you know what you missed.
We had our own NT ASB Festivites with

Team Leemelone
vs
Team Erupt

Draft was explosive.
You made the starting lineup, you were drafted 5th....but unfortunately you were selected by Leeme not Erupt, and his team was bunz.
You made the cut, though:pimp:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!! How did I miss thisssssss. Someone got to show me the rosters.

@leemelone Drafted ya boiiiiiiiiiiiiii :pimp:

Kendall Marshall is currently an unemployed 26 year old undergrad student retired from basketball. She ain’t going to be with him for much longer.

You do know rich and wealthy men, also get cheated on? ANYBODY can get gamed. You think wealthy men are immune from being cheated on??? :lol::lol:

LOL at buc thinking a former NBA player being unemployed = the regular person being unemployed.

Assuming he didn't go down the broke athlete path, and we have no indication he has, him being unemployed is the equivalent of us retiring and living life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom