• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all really still care about Irving vs Lebby

They don't warrant this much digging nor reflection

Y'all wanna be chatty, ok shaq vs kobe back in the day I get that, but lebron and ****ing Irving? Seems unworthy

I don’t see the difference between Shaq/Kobe and LeBron/Irving, besides the Laker homerism.

It’s not often you see the two best players on a perennial contender have a rift like this that a player demands a trade.

Add in the trade of said player to their conference rival, and this becomes juicy and marketable. Had they shipped Kyrie off to Charlotte and they were the 9th seed, nothing to see here. But the fact that they are looking up at Kyrie’s team makes this a legit storyline.

Idk Kyrie might be a cancer. Don’t know if it’s true or not but I remember reading a story that said Dion Waiters rocked him in the locker room once.
that did happen but kyrie stayed on the team and dion got shipped out.
kyrie went on to contend for rings while dion was well on his way out the league until a resurgence in miami

says more about dion then kyrie

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I don’t see the difference between Shaq/Kobe and LeBron/Irving, besides the Laker homerism.

It’s not often you see the two best players on a perennial contender have a rift like this that a player demands a trade.

Add in the trade of said player to their conference rival, and this becomes juicy and marketable. Had they shipped Kyrie off to Charlotte and they were the 9th seed, nothing to see here. But the fact that they are looking up at Kyrie’s team makes this a legit storyline.
Breh if y'all legit find pleasure or entertainment in:

Kyries pops not dapping lebbys friend
Kyrie telling lue that he doesn't need to play faster

Have at it

I wish there was much more venom or wtf moments than that, I really do

Bet y'all ain't know Bron was dogging Kehlani whole t while Kyrie was working on his crossover
:nerd::nerd:

(I have sources at various HipHop Blogs & Media personalities)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom