• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland will have Ant after the allstar break.

They're going to trade JR Smith and Iman for Paul George too.

Cavs after All Star Break

PG - IT
SG - Paul George
SF - Lebron
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Kevin Love

I wonder if they have enough to pull of a deal for Westbrook too :nerd:

I always think that when I see older white dudes with the skinny younger blond chick. I just didn't wanna think like that cuz he was going through a lot.

She aint eem skinny really. Got a fat *** on her, had my dude Craig ****** up, white guys aint use to all that cushion. He hit it once and his kids aint mean nothing to him ever again.

sages left his kid and his ex wife (mother of his children) with nothing? so his gf (the young blonde) got errthang?

how IT looking? lebron put him on min restrictions?
surprised they didnt have him play vs boston and rest tonight, giving him that extra day of rest

Really doe? Never seen her ***.

Peep that hip to waist ratio pleighboi. Nice thighs too. She got something going on down there
gettyimages-546897730.jpg

sages left his kid and his ex wife (mother of his children) with nothing? so his gf (the young blonde) got errthang?
Kids, plural. And she still taking em to court to make sure they never get **** either :lol::smh:

They're going to trade JR Smith and Iman for Paul George too.

Cavs after All Star Break

PG - IT
SG - Paul George
SF - Lebron
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Kevin Love

I wonder if they have enough to pull of a deal for Westbrook too :nerd:
only on 2k...dis cant b life

JR Smith has fallen off on both sides of the ball.

Will be interesting to see how Cleveland plans on defending opposing guards with IT back in the lineup. There's nowhere to really hide him.

IT makes Wade that much more dangerous when leading a second unit. Throw D. Rose in there and it gets serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom