• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zo ever gets to be a 40/35/75 on shooting splits...while getting to the line more...he going to be special.

Very good defensively. Obviously doesn’t pay attention to the scouting report (or want to switch on Bron)...Cuz he keep going under on Calderon...who is one of the best 3pt shootersof the past decade :lol:
40/35 is a pretty low standard unless you mean just his rookie year... i personally think he'll be a better shooter than that in his career even though his form is lackluster.

Seems like every lottery pick has been good except Collins and Monk.
Early on, Monk looked ok starting out, but the Hornets aren't the best at properly grooming young talent, hence why Kemba still hasn't shaked those bad habits of his. Collins is averaging 12 and 7.

40/35 is a pretty low standard unless you mean just his rookie year... i personally think he'll be a better shooter than that in his career even though his form is lackluster.

I think he'll eventually get to league average from 3 for sure. At least he should, Unless you really thought he was going to be the worst shooter ever. He'll make his fair share of open shots eventually. And he takes a ton of 3's relatively speaking already.

It's the shooting and taking a defender off the bounce, and getting into the paint & finishing at the rim, getting to the FT line which are still concerns. And they aren't even that great of concerns to me, just depends on who you view Peak lonzo to be.

That’s the point. He’s THAT good at everything else...that below average efficiency will enable him to be a star. Dude is unique
my bad, i didn't realize that was the point you were tryna make. thought you were saying it like it'd be difficult for him to do so, but i got you.

yeah jamison is a solid comp... he initially reminded me of gallinari tbh.

Ingram really goes right downhill 100% of the time, kind of like how Odom/Ginobilli/Prince are incredibly left handed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom