mean.gif
 all you Lakers fans.... you do know you have your own season thread right 
eyes.gif

I'm just messing 
laugh.gif

Reactions: Ube
And right on cue here's the home cooking

lol you gotta be kidding me man...

lakers could be dead last in the league and the haters still gonna be crying about how refs helped the lakers when they were clearly letting okc get away with alot of **** today...

where are phil jackson pics at? you dudes gotta be consistent with that stuff man...

lakers could be dead last in the league and the haters still gonna be crying about how refs helped the lakers when they were clearly letting okc get away with alot of **** today...

where are phil jackson pics at? you dudes gotta be consistent with that stuff man...

2 game win streak and you want dudes to post sad Phil faces. Give it a week. You guys did this earlier too where you went on a 4 or 5 game win streak. Then lost like 8 straight.

Lakers played good tonight. But lets not act like they just clinched a playoff birth or would even be in the playoffs if the season ended today.

I got a feeling Phil is still smiling. Lakers aint back yet

Lakers beat okc, rondo less celtics beat miami my day has been made

And now they are still in 10th place... Whoop whoop

:lol: True but seriously, where are all those kobe stans now calling people "haters" when we used to tell them kobe needs to PASS the ball instead of shooting 40 shots a game? If he continues to play TEAM ball, this team is back to being that scary team we all thought they'd be before the season started.

It's a good win for the Lakers, no doubt, but I'd be hesitant to declare they're back. OKC was playing the last game of a tough six game trip. They still have the best Lakers in the league and the Lakers are already I desperation mode. Not surprised at the Thunder lost this one - especially with Russy having a brutal night shooting.

I got you

Oh, wait, am I supposed to do that only when we lose? :pimp:

Ughhh Jon Barry :x

Melo better sit down and watch Kobe's game today. He's been bothering me recently with his selfish play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom