Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Howard AND Gasol are upset with Dantoni... like i said over and over, he's system do not fit this team, Phil jackson would of made this team work. hell even Avery

Last edited:
So Howard AND Gasol are upset with Dantoni... like i said over and over, he's system do not fit this team, Phil jackson would of made this team work. hell even Avery
Why the players and people are talking about offense still confuses me.

Cause they're not really watching. The offense puts up points but they cannot stop anybody. Dudes are out there putting season highs on them. Dwight if obviously not 100% and he's supposed to be their anchor. Nash is food, Gasol as well, Kobe never plays off ball defense, terrible communication and they're slow.

But talking about the lakers is old, everything that can be said has been said.

That was classy of Russ, but I think he should have just dunked that. The shotclock wasn't off, there was still going to be a 4 second differential. 15 3s for OKC is a franchise high. Great postgame sportsmanship as always.

Bledsoe 5 out of 16 :x

Last edited:
chris paul  would've evened out the game somewhat, but okc is the superior team still

right now

kd = mvp

no doubt about that

so why the hell did they hire MDA? :lol:

look at the old suns team, full of talent, ridiculous offense but 0 defense and thats why they never won anything.

MDA should have never been hired, they should have threw a bunch of money at Phil.

management screwed up but its the players fault as well since they cant mesh with either coaches they had so...

15 3s is hard to beat. Good game for the Thunder. Would have been nice if Butler and Crawford showed up more, but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

The road to the Larry O' Brien hardware runs through OKC this year. If they face the heat again, they ain't going out like last year.

Can anybody come up with a reasonable explanation what opposing players talk about after the game when they cover their mouths?

The road to the Larry O' Brien hardware runs through OKC this year. If they face the heat again, they ain't going out like last year.

Can anybody come up with a reasonable explanation what opposing players talk about after the game when they cover their mouths?

Because what they are saying is stuff they don't want to be lip-read and thereby getting out to the media. They see the camera right there.

They Probably talk about stuff like where's the parties at later tonight, if there's something going on later tonight, who messed up during the game, plans to get up later, etc. I'm assuming.

Last edited:
ibakad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom