Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AYO

:x

I think Parson is not straight.

Special Shout out the SPURS Family here on NT. :pimp:

Okay a few pics....

A little trollin...sample devices at the at&t center.

My view from my seats.

Laker fans :rolleyes.............The look of disappointment on their face after the game was :evil: :pimp:

GSOAT. Hat

Tim vs kb.

It went in. :rolleyes Too bad it aint go in for the tie. :smokin

I need to go see Duncan play before he retires

He's the only non-Nets player jersey that I ever purchased

I remember back in high school I used to always tell dudes that Duncan was better than KG and they would disagree :lol: , now those same dudes on FB saying "Duncan is the GOAT PF"

Dallas has had to have lost about 12 close games this season already :smh:

Orly?

Taking into consideration they're 0-7 in overtime? :lol:

I'm going to dig this up real quick, and it's going to be pathetic.

October 31st @ Utah- Up 8 @ Halftime, lost by 9.
November 9th @ New York- Up 3 with 9:36 to go in the third, lost by 10.
November 10th @ Charlotte- Up 8 with 4:53 left to go in the game, go to overtime, lost by 4.
November 16th @ Indiana- Up 1 at halftime, down 2 with 5:37 left in the third, lost by 20.
November 19th @ Golden State- Up 3 with 4:01 left in the game, go to overtime, lost by 4.
November 27th @ Philly- Up 2 with 8:47 left in the game, lost by 2.
December 12th @ Boston- Tied with 52 seconds left, missed a free throw, and turned the ball over to end regulation. Lost in double OT by 2.
December 14th @ Boston- Up 1 after 1st, lost by 21.
December 15th @ Minnesota- Up 10 after 1st, up 2 with 1 minute left, go to overtime, lost by 8.
December 21st @ Memphis- Tied with 9 minutes left in the third, down three with 6:15 in the game, lost by 10.
December 27th @ Oklahoma City- Up 9 with 7 minutes left in the game, go to overtime. Miss two free throws to tie game with 33 seconds left. Lost by 6.
January 2nd @ Miami- Up 11 with 10 minutes left in the first half. Up 6 with 3:37 left. Up 3 with 41 seconds left, missed FTs late, go to overtime. Lost by 10.
January 5th VS New Orleans- Up 11 with 6:03 to go in the third. Up 1 with 59 seconds left, miss FTs to win game, go to overtime. Up 3 with 2:06 left in OT, lost by 3.
January 7th @ Utah- Up 6 with 2:41 left in the first half. Up 6 with 6:20 left in the game. Lost by 6.
January 9th @ Clippers- Up 10 with 2:20 left in the third, down 2 with 2:25 left in the game, lost by 6.

12 was close, more like 15.

15 games where we've had good leads, played good in spurts, but can't finish for ****.

Seem like a trend? :rofl:

seriously, the Lakers should blow it up and rebuild. I know Kobe and rebuilding do not go together, but it's time. Their older guys still have value and they need young talent

I wouldn't mind Darren Collison+VC for Steve Nash. :lol: :lol:

At least Nashty+Dirty would get back together. :pimp:

Last edited:
OJ was looking like he was going to turn that corner earlier this season. Son is just drifting now, He's a better offensive option than a 75% Dirk but he doesn't play like it. :smh:
Games like this is where he could really show out, he played well against MIA but since Christmas he's just been back to his Memphis days.
He should be the one taking the last shot at the end of the game, you can't tell me VC is a better option.
This Dallas team kinda sucks, but still. If they had another legit shooter to stretch the floor and a real point guard they'd be far better.

OJ was looking like he was going to turn that corner earlier this season. Son is just drifting now, He's a better offensive option than a 75% Dirk but he doesn't play like it. :smh:
Games like this is where he could really show out, he played well against MIA but since Christmas he's just been back to his Memphis days.
He should be the one taking the last shot at the end of the game, you can't tell me VC is a better option.
This Dallas team kinda sucks, but still. If they had another legit shooter to stretch the floor and a real point guard they'd be far better.

They don't get the right guys the right shots.

Vince continues to take tough contested jumpers, OJ isn't getting as many open jumpers (even though he isn't hitting the ones where he is open), Dirk has been getting the ball in tough situations, and Kaman has been rushing his shot.

It's tough integrating Dirk after so many games into the season. By the time we start finally getting some chemistry, it'll be too late. Hopefully we at least keep our pick this year.

The Wolves needa get rid of K-Love.He's just a big diva and a big distraction. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom