Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans, don't reply to doo, let him be. He'll go on all day and night thinking he's doing anything worthy. Let him troll.

JA, I'm sorry I said anything about the Mavs and ruined your afternoon. I read maybe 38% of that and went on with my life. Ok, 12%.

Maybe.
laugh.gif
  Jesus I've missed you guys 

Ready to see how LBJ plays w/ a ring under his belt.

Want to see what Rivers + Davis can do

Countdown to see who gets the first pick to pick a Kentucky or UCLA player

Perry Jones looks and moves so much like a young TMac, his rookieness really shows though. Liggins is good, hope someone picks him up though. Maynor got a HUGE ovation when he checked in. Bobcats are gonna steal some wins with this press all game philosophy
I see the Bobcats getting killed if they press for long stretches. What I am interested in is how deep Dunlap dives into advanced metrics to help the team. He's already emphasized to ditch the long twos the team shot a lot last season for threes and drives to the basket.
you are right. It kinda worked twice in a row and I got excited. By the end of the first half, Orton and Collison were slicing that **** up. I know GMs think his knees are gonna explode but PJ3 is good, no way at no point ever will he be the 30th best player in this draft. I don't know if he fell out of favor with coach but Jeffrey Taylor only came in very late 4th for a few minutes. Liggins and Rautins both deserve to be on a roster

CP and DBD back and forth, JapanAir writing essays on the Mavs.. this is like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone for the NBA season thread

throw in DipsetGeneral making some backwards/bizarre comment, Zyzz saying someone is garbage, and we're set.

Perry Jones looks and moves so much like a young TMac, his rookieness really shows though. Liggins is good, hope someone picks him up though. Maynor got a HUGE ovation when he checked in. Bobcats are gonna steal some wins with this press all game philosophy

Bobcats are pressing all game?!

They're going to get KILLED all year if that's true. I can't think of more than a handful of situations where pressing even BOTHERS the other team in the NBA. Doing it full time is crazy especially considering their team isn't particularly long and athletic.

:smokin Nets bench without Marshon Brooks TAKING it to the Celtic starters.

Blatche :smokin That boy is going to be a problem off the bench this year, he's DAMN good when he's in shape... and he's in shape.

CP and DBD back and forth, JapanAir writing essays on the Mavs.. this is like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone for the NBA season thread

throw in DipsetGeneral making some backwards/bizarre comment, Zyzz saying someone is garbage, and we're set.

:lol: He asked! :frown:

Starting the recording for NBA Open Court: The Backcourt. :pimp:

Sounds to me like the start of the regular season is just around the corner.

Cant wait!

:smokin

Last edited:
I have no idea what's been going on in here, but all i know is Courtney Lee will be a huge pickup for the Celtics.
Of course.

It's not everyday you pick up a H.O.F lock and probable top 50 player of all time, (ALL TIME!) when he retires for next to nothing.

:lol: Oh yea I forgot Lee is NT's 3rd favorite player behind OJ Mayo and....somebody else, can't think of them right now

Bobcats are pressing all game?!

They're going to get KILLED all year if that's true. I can't think of more than a handful of situations where pressing even BOTHERS the other team in the NBA. Doing it full time is crazy especially considering their team isn't particularly long and athletic.
Exactly. That stuff can work at the college level against teams with shaky ball-handlers but NBA guards are way too skilled for this to be effective. Not only that but it's just unrealistic to press for 48 minutes a game for 82 games without running the team into the ground by the All-Star break. Rick Pitino wanted to try this in Boston and we saw how well that worked out.

Early Sig/Avy bets for fun?
Maybe on leading scorer?
MVP?
6th man?

:nerd:

I'm down for fun, should make the season a little more enjoyable for us NT geeks :lol: :nthat:

Edit:

:smh: at the uploader making the video private.

Anyways, it was Andre Drummond showing off his defensive potential from tonight's preseason game.

Last edited:
Kobe on ARod's mental problems : "He forgets that he's one of the best to ever to play. I don't"

:rofl:

When he retires he needs to teach AHole 101... Because his dbaggery is unmatched and it's hilarious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom