Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brooklyn Nets have targeted Phil Jackson as their primary choice to become head coach, according to sources.

Jackson's longtime representative, Todd Musburger, told TNT's David Aldridge on Thursday that his client has "no interest in the Nets' job at this time."

But a source says that Jackson would entertain an offer from the Nets.

The Nets presumably would have no difficulty in meeting Jackson's salary demands.

Avery Johnson was fired as head coach of the Nets on Thursday.

Phil Jackson at one point came out of retirement to coach smush parker and kwame brown btw. What does that say about the Nets?

Is it ridiculous that CP3 is a MVP candidate despite him picking his spots of when he wants to play? It's not exactly coasting, but there's a difference. LeBron for that matter too.

Edit:

Chuck. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Homers gonna home but I feel like the Clips have a amazing combination of shooting, defense, athleticism, and savvy veterans with chips on their shoulders.

I don't see Phil Jax going anywhere near the Nets.

Every time the C's get a big win, they go and lay an egg the next game :x

Is it ridiculous that CP3 is a MVP candidate despite him picking his spots of when he wants to play? It's not exactly coasting, but there's a difference. LeBron for that matter too.

Edit:

Chuck. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I kinda agree. I think cp3's case for MVP is more intangible. He changed the whole culture of how this team plays. Perfect example of someone making everyone around him better from his play to his leadership.

Phil Jackson at one point came out of retirement to coach smush parker and kwame brown btw. What does that say about the Nets?

Meh, Nets didn't have Kobe, so it doesn't say much :lol: And them pointing out salary demands...like Phil actually needs it, that probably means next to nothing to him

I kinda agree. I think cp3's case for MVP is more intangible. He changed the whole culture of how this team plays. Perfect example of someone making everyone around him better from his play to his leadership.

Sort of reminds me of KG's first year in Boston and he was in the MVP discussion

You could make a great case for Bron, Durant, or CP3. I don't think there's a wrong choice in that group. To me it's a toss-up at this point.

Last edited:

Meh, Nets didn't have Kobe, so it doesn't say much :lol: And them pointing out salary demands...like Phil actually needs it, that probably means next to nothing to him

Money talks....

Nets owner makes serious bucks daily/weekly :x :x :x :x :x

if Phil wants 20mill he will get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom