Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain the situation between Lebron and his mom? This is the first I've heard of this stuff

Have you seen his documentary?

It talks about it a lot, and how if you guys remember when he got suspended in HS for getting a free Wes Unseld throwback :lol:

That Hummer story got blown up for no reason because somehow Gloria payed for it.

Last edited:
Im more :smh: :rolleyes after a SPURS L
Thank goodness I aint no wizards fan.

Tis true......we have the walk on the National Mall and you guys have the Riverwalk. Maybe Obama should petition to move the Whitehouse to San Antonio?

You guys cry tears of pain and sadness when the Spurs lose and Wizards fans cry tears of pure euphoria with each win.

"Neal" with it.....as one would say from the Soutwestern region of the land.

Of course not, its just a shock when it does happen cause we win so much.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
regular season games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean I could sit here and hit you with facts and mention the 4 NBA titles in 10 years and the numerous deep trips into the playoffs over the year which means that we do in fact win a lot of playoff games, but nah theres no need for that.... I'm just glad that my team wins a lot of games thats it. I enjoy seeing them win, even when its just the reg season.

The Lakers are running out there with Chris Duhon and Darius Morris as their point guards right now, and Jordan Hill and Antawn Jamison on his last legs at power forward. And when Jodie Meeks is your best bench player, your team is going to have problems no matter who's in your starting lineup. But things can only get a LOT better once Nash and Gasol come back. I still think D'Antoni was an awful fit no matter if Nash is on the team or not.

can you explain the situation between Lebron and his mom? This is the first I've heard of this stuff

Have you seen his documentary?

It talks about it a lot, and how if you guys remember when he got suspended in HS for getting a free Wes Unseld throwback :lol:

That Hummer story got blown up for no reason because somehow Gloria payed for it.

Nah I didnt see it, is it on Netflix? I feel way behind

On another note, didnt it seem like Rondo spent the whole game trying to break DC's ankles yesterday? :lol:

The Lakers are running out there with Chris Duhon and Darius Morris as their point guards right now, and Jordan Hill and Antawn Jamison on his last legs at power forward. And when Jodie Meeks is your best bench player, your team is going to have problems no matter who's in your starting lineup. But things can only get a LOT better once Nash and Gasol come back. I still think D'Antoni was an awful fit no matter if Nash is on the team or not.

Jordan Hill has definitely been one of the better players on that team this year. I would like to see what he could do if he got more than 16 mpg

One thing i hate about watching the sixers is they never get to the free throw line everyone they play i feel like avg 20+ from the line while we only shoot 10 a ****** game. Bulls had 26 lastnight (without looking at stats pretty sure thats what i seen lastnigt) while sixers had 11. Drive the ****** ball 

NO excuses. :rolleyes

x-rays were negative but jrue holiday will be undergoing MRI and is questionable for fridays game, supposly hurt it last night there not to sure. Hopefully its nothing serious

And they still have 2 top 10 players in their starting lineup in Kobe and Dwight, and still sit at 9-13. Jordan Hill is a pretty nice reserve big man. Jodie Meeks has played just fine. Those arent their issues.

Meanwhile the Orlando Magic gave away their best player to the Lakers, Arron Afflalo is their best player, and they are sitting at 8-13.

The Lakers are the Western Conference Orlando Magic :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom