Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYK will be ONE OF the TOP 3 DEFENSES in the LEAGUE. put your money/ pay pal links up if you
disagree. Nix bench is gooned out. K Thomas, Sheed, Camby will hip check n sideline at least
5 players this season.

Dwight still going to leave
How many prime years does Kobe have left? Nash will be signing up for medicare soon.
I wanna say he'll still end up in BK but with them signing Lopez to that extension idk.

:lol: I feel like ya'll are just trolling now. One...any chance of him going to BK is dead...and I'm sure you know that. Two...when Kobe leaves...D12 becomes Kobe. It's the freaking Lakers...they reload all the time and HE becomes the top dog in town. Who the hell isn't going to want to go to LA and play w/ D12?

You dudes need to think logically for a second. The best center in the NBA...is not going to leave one of the most storied franchises in sports known for it's great centers....to go play with the Hawks or the Mavericks or some ****...AND take less money.

Be real.

Bout ****** time someone with some sense spoke up.

this is random but...

does anybody see Paul George being able to play the PF spot? Dude is a legit 6'10, and isnt a great ball handler, but is super athletic, a great defender and a pretty good scorer. With Granger being locked in at the SF atleast for the next year or 2, are there any other ways to put George's versatility to use?

Someone could make a lot of money in here taking people's fanhood emotions and draining their bank accounts....

Make bets with your head, not your heart.

I'm ready to make a bet on my team. The bet will be based on whether the team is healthy or not, though.:nerd:

Anybody catch the Washington Mystics having like a 44% chance of the #1 pick (Griner)......and they get pick number FOUR!? Four! How the hell does that happen!

Anyways....People should start posting their bet/claim and amount willing to throwdown.

Anybody catch the Washington Mystics having like a 44% chance of the #1 pick (Griner)......and they get pick number FOUR!? Four! How the hell does that happen!

Anyways....People should start posting their bet/claim and amount willing to throwdown.

i want her to fall to #2 so the sky can have something to look forward to :lol: ...id cop chi sky tickets to see brittney dunk a few

Bulls 47-35

Last edited:
Sklyar Diggins would be something to look at.....if Washington got pick # 1,2,3 they would have been money, but FOUR?????

WNBA is rough.....those arenas are like vacant YMCA's on an early Sunday morning. :smh:

I laughed on draft lottery night when I heard an analyst suggest that Delle Donne is a better fit for Phoenix, but the more I think about it the more I want to see Griner in Chicago.

Sklyar Diggins would be something to look at.....if Washington got pick # 1,2,3 they would have been money, but FOUR?????

WNBA is rough.....those arenas are like vacant YMCA's on an early Sunday morning. :smh:

I forgot about skyler....:wow:

my future 2nd baby momma

i might go in if she ends up on the sky... my gf would be mad lawrys

"hay baby where are u"

"at the chi Sky game" :rofl:

NBA is finally back and were talking about WNBA?

SMH

would you rather more dwight muscle pics?

Last edited:
NBA is finally back and were talking about WNBA?
SMH

Go back to making "Kobe is mad attractive yo" post or something.

Was referencing their draft lottery. You thought the NBA's ping pong balls bounced funny, look at the WNBA. That was bogus.

Yea so? It's pathetic, I know. Not my fault. I'm still going to ride for the team but the Knicks have nothing to do with this conversation. I'm not comparing the Knicks to the Lakers.
I want other fans to see what just happened here - I brought up the fact that the Dwight Howard saga may not be over and their is a legitimate concern to re-sign D12 if the Lakers don't make it to the finals. That's it.
What did I get? - A bunch of Laker fans ranting calling me a hater, about how the Knicks suck, how the Lakers are going to get Harden, Durant, Westbrook, and Kevin Love. Dudes posting pictures of pots and other Laker fans reppin and laughing.
Come on fellas, is it that far-fetched? Knowing Dwight Howard's track record? Damn, y'all should just sit back and relax one one min and analyze Dwight's situation without any bias for once. Or maybe y'all just need an NFL team that bad, it'd help the emotional anxiety y'all get when someone brings up a challenging Laker argument.

Calm down my dude I didnt even say your team sucks :lol: I'm trying to tell you it's plain and simple- even from a completely unbiased point of view,- that Lakers have top notch management. It's how we have so much confidence in our ability to resign our players because our management isn't dysfunctional/cheap/stupid. Players generally don't come to LA and ask to be traded. Where is Dwight legitimately going to go? Dallas with an aging Dirk? Brooklyn with no cap?

Dwight's an attention *****, here he'll get the most money, the bright lights and glamour, all the Hollywood birds, add all that up and it makes your "challenging Laker argument" not so challenging. And also, if he DOES somehow leave, it won't hinge on whether Lakers make it to the finals or not, it'll come down to whether he can accept the amount of spotlight Kobe shares with him.

Cavs are one of those teams with players I actually like but can't root for because of their owner.

Complete list: Cavs, Mavs

I'll be the first to admit that Dan Gilbert was out of line and stupid with his comments and that damn "letter"

Dude was just beyond salty, and instead of just drinking the bottle he had to do dumb **** as well. :smh:

All good tho.. Dude loves the Cavs and hopefully we do some work via free agency/trades to get us better

"The Cavs will never be good again"
208cjgw.jpg

The cavs might be "good" again...and I know Kyrie is the goods and all...but let's be honest...that team will probably never be a contender again unless they're somehow gifted another once in a lifetime talent.

Harsh reality for ALL small market teams. Not to be pessimistic...but it's just the way **** is. I'm glad you guys can lift your heads up and be proud about your team again...but the Lebron-effect is clearly still hurting ya'll. It's gotta be rough going to conf finals...finals...knowing you're so close because of one guy on your team...and then to go from that to just being happy your team can be a playoff team again.

Sucks :frown:

Land a dude like Wiggins in a year or two...then that dynamic changes.

Last edited:
I forget who it was but it was on a radio show in Cleveland and I thought he nailed it.

He said Bron leaving moved this team back 5 years. It'll take 5 years post James for the Cavs to get "back" to the playoffs and contend.

Year 1 was an awful year that I try and forget

Year 2 we get Kyrie and Thompson

Year 3 we get Waiters & Zeller and we shall see what happens.

Year 4 & 5 it's all about how these young guys develop and if the FO makes a move.

Only time will tell but I'm patient about this process.

Still wish Cavs would have landed YOLO. Now that woulda been a fun team and they'd no doubt contend for playoffs THIS year. Tristan Thompson I don't see him panning out as anything more than an energizing defender/rebounder and Dion has a lot to prove. And I actually liked Dan Gilbert's letter to Lebron :lol: it's the one that he wrote to Stern *****ing about the CP3/Lakers trade before it was vetoed that annoyed the **** outta me. But seeing how the Lakers turned out in the end I aint complaining too much. Kyrie is that dude though so I hope Cavs start contending right AFTER the Gilbster goes bankrupt and sells the team

It's going to be hard to bring marquee FA's to Cleveland. You're either going to have to luck up and pray they don't care about the city, weather, etc. or you're going to have to pray you land another hands down #1 franchise changing type of talent.

If ya'll would have gotten the #1 pick this past year...that would have been something else.

I'll say that the one team that defies the logic behind championship teams in the last 10 years is Detroit.

What they did was special considering their roster lacked a true star and even then...it took the hollywood drama that tore apart that Lakers locker room for that to happen.

Like OKC...Cleveland...and a slew of other teams are going to have to get good through the drafts.

Those "not quite" contending teams like Memphis, Indiana, etc....are always going to be just that unless they get a star dropped in their lap via the draft or a trade.

The Cavs will overpay for a marquee free agent in his late 20s, who will break down within two to three years of his new contract, frustrating Kyrie Irving down the line, leading him to demand a trade. It happens, don't fight it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom