Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: What?

Yeah, he phoned the NBA office and is asking where the fine is. He's simply inquiring about when a fine would come for a clear violation of the implemented rule. Relax yourself.

Why is he worried about the next mans money and about him getting a fine??? That's some nosey ****...

Flopping/traveling happen on almost every play just like holding in football

Dont like it, dont watch. Everybody has flopped now. Its annoying. Bron don't need to do it but this dude comments on every other page about him flopping, him needing a fine, him fouling, him bricking....

Stop trolling.

The hate for Lebron is strong! Dudes always talking about this mans game like they are coaches or something. Does he have b%*h tendencies yea, but to question his talent is straight up reaching.

Wade and bosh need to play period. Dwade has been my favorite player since I saw his sick tourney run at marquette. He is a shell of himself. Injury or not Stephenson trash $#a is outplaying him overall.

Bosh......Im from Dallas, played against him in high school. Dude been tissue paper soft. I hate the turn his game has taken though. He doesnt even try to post anymore. Just long 2s and 3s.

Ray allen.......where is he?

We have been exposed this series. The way the roster is constructed this was bound to happen eventually. Hell even if they do win, SA has big skilled players as well so its not gonna get easier. This time Bosh will have company with Chalmers joining him in all of the chatter because parker is gonna eat his lunch.

you guys sound like real life tattle tales. Snitching and ****... Hibbert should be fined for falling down when lebron "charged" and he went "straight up"

If the nba wants to fine him they will do so. Stop crying about stuff that happens every game with multiple players and just singling out one person

Please explain who the hell I am tattling too? I asked a specific question since he clearly committed a flop that the WORLD was able to see on live television and was commented on by the commentators and was wondering when the league was going to rule on it. Your OPINION makes no sense, and I asked because they had fined Hibbert so youd think they would make all these fine decisions around the same time.

Not worried about his money got plenty of my own and 10k doesnt affect his bottom line nor would 100k or 500K, just wanting the best player in the game to stop acting like a punk.

Also VERY few players flop with the EXAGGERATED MOVEMENTS like Lebron does. The only person that has come close to that in this series is Lance Stephenson and he is just playing their game. I implore you to find me examples of flops like Lebron on West and Lebron on George in EVERY play of the game

Last edited:
My long shot prediction..... Pacers by a blow out. Lebron comes up with the worst game ever. Shane and Mario carry the team. Wade leaves early due to his knee. Bosh does nothing.......... :nerd:
Repped. I wish I was one of those dudes who can control their dreams so I could dream about this tonight. Bron stinking it up, wade gets carried off on stretcher bcuz his knee gets sore n he overreacts to injuries, bosh goes 0-4 3 being 3 pointers, mario leading scorer, ray is old and roy gives his weirdspeech while blinking ackwardly

noooooooooooooo
roll.gif

But but but but... he isn't really losing if we go off what you say? He is just playing his part in a storyline. You said this is all fixed and it's just a storybook ending that this goes to game 7 and he wins... So why criticize him for going along with the plot/plan that stern set in front of us??

You don't make any sense

If I dont make sense it's bcuz u aren't paying attention.

You're misinterpreting my words just like the other 2 that tried.

bosh will have a big game tho, jus like he showed up in boston then roys homophobic commentd probably fired him up. And we all kno who miamis most clutch player is when their backs are, against the wall... Chalmers. I hate dude but he has been clutch since college

Ain't been around these parts in a min. I need my old screen name back. Anyway, #6 ain't the problem, everyone else is. Wade whining about #6 taking too many shots and saying he need plays run for him, he's the sucka I knew he was. Bosh, meh. Dude soft and his wife *** is fake. Out there shooting threes when they need him to grab rebounds. Doesn't matter though. The league office WILL NOT let Indiana play the Spurs in the finals. They have to put themselves there. This ain't basketball, it's a business. It's like boxing. The only way Indiana advances, is if they whoop Miami *** because the refs and the league aren't gonna give them anything. Good luck to the Pacers. I respect how they play basketball, and how they put their team together

bosh will have a big game tho, jus like he showed up in boston then roys homophobic commentd probably fired him up. And we all kno who miamis most clutch player is when their backs are, against the wall... Chalmers. I hate dude but he has been clutch since college
Even With A Badd *** Wife Bosh Still Gets No Breaks lol But Its Hilarious
laugh.gif

Indiana/San Antonio ratings = ?

Miami/San Antonio ratings = ? x10

Stern knows. Swag

George & Hibbert gotta combine for 50

****** already mentioning the refs without the game even being played yet LOL. All of that just to discredit miami if they pull off the win, so predictable.

They were the highest, or at least the single game highest in like 9 years.

Nothing will touch Jordan's last Finals, though. Just because the TV and sports landscape have changed so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom