Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Wade is playing the blame gm....:nerd:

Chris Bosh took ownership as soon as he stepped out of the shower.

"I didn't show up for my teammates tonight," he said, "and it will not happen again."

Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed."

Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors.

"We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...6278918.column

Wade reminds me of Pau Gasol with his excuses. Always blaming some type of nagging injury. Whenever he plays bad or disappears he talks about Kobe shooting too much and that he needs a more prominent role in the offense.

Catching some action at the drew league right now and I'm baffles as to how gilbert arenas wasn't on someone's team this past season.

Dude still has it. Granted there are only a few pros on the floor but the competition is very high level, full of mid and high major D1 guys and he's frying them man.

I miss GA
laugh.gif
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/03/gilbert-arenas-slam-china-zero-sum-game/

Last edited:
if the heat would get eliminated in the playoffs at all this year why would there be any Lebron slander/hate??

Hes doing his damn thing and hasnt had a bad game yet besides 2 turnovers in game 2 vs pacers...

IM confused?

Wouldnt the hate go towards the guys who are not stepping up or the coach for not adjusting?

Or is NT like twitter? Younger generation just picks apart the most popular/best person in every sport or music and makes memes and trashes them for the heck of it?

Lebron need more help. Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, +5 other shooters and playing on easy conference is not enough. He need more help. The league also should add 1 extra referee per game specially just for Lebron.

Sounds like Wade is playing the blame gm....
nerd.gif

Chris Bosh took ownership as soon as he stepped out of the shower.

"I didn't show up for my teammates tonight," he said, "and it will not happen again."

Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed."

Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors.

"We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...6278918.column
Everyone has to help me get easy buckets, I dont want to work for my baskets. All he had to say

Last edited:
Interesting that Wade's subtle shots @ Raymone came a few days after the "I had to go back to Cleveland Cavaliers mode" comment.
"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh. "When you're struggling, the best thing to get is a layup or a dunk. [Wade] missed a couple of them ... Chris is struggling with his shot and him hurting his ankle didn't help."
At least Bosh owned up to his struggles. Wade out here whining like the ***** ***** he is.

Winning solves everything and none of this matters if they take care of business at home but it's a sign of some form of dissension from this group.

Everyone has to help me get easy buckets, I dont want to work for my baskets. All he had to say

Wade needs to ****. Spo has started every game trying to get him and Bosh off early to get them into the flow. So what, he's supposed to keep going to your bum a** when you are 1/8 with the best player in the game on the floor and another legit all-star? I love you Dwade but you need to sit down and figure out how you are going to manage more than 10 points or sit out.

Dude must think Riles won't amnesty or trade him...Riles will do it in a heartbeat if he thought it'd give the heat a better chance at a title.

Maybe Wade was hinting at Spo? I mean people have been saying they could try to run some stuff that'll put Wade in better spots, instead of him catching it off a pick and roll near the arc or being the ball handler in a pick and roll. He has no jumper so they do not respect his pump fakes and Indy is too big in the paint. The times Wade has posted up ended in failure because of their size. Wade is good in the post when the floor is more spaced and against a smaller guard. But since they haven't been hitting any perimeter shots they're close to the paint and can help in the post (hence why Bron probably hasn't been posting either).

Last two games have basically been a Heat guard dribbling it up court and giving it to LeBron, and then basically a bunch of isolated pick and roll with Bron and 1 or 2 people while the rest of the team just watches. Indy has done a great job and forcing Miami to play out of their game. Damn I type too much :lol:

Sick of hearing Debron needing help.

Thats a freakin copout excuse.

Just a couple months ago this man was better than Jordan and this and that and better than the 72-10 Bulls etc.

Now this overgrown baby is struggling along with the other muppet babies and now he needs help.

Thought the dude could do it all?

Need help my ase..If youre the best guy on the planet which couldnt be furthest from the truth, you take that cold chill in your veins of being THE leader, like Mike did, since youre so much better than him, and u punch Dwade like Mike punched Kerr or whoever, tell them goons to stay on the bus if they dont wanna win like Mike did, and you go and perform with the team on your back, like Mike did, but better than Mike did, with or w/o them, like Mike did..

Out of 6 billion ppl on the planet, how can anybody say 1 man is the best basketball player on this big green M-effer?

Need help? Go look at some tapes..

Has the Lebron Flop in game 6 been addressed by the league yet or will that come tomorrow? Or more than likely not come at all

Sick of hearing Debron needing help.

Thats a freakin copout excuse.

Just a couple months ago this man was better than Jordan and this and that and better than the 72-10 Bulls etc.

Now this overgrown baby is struggling along with the other muppet babies and now he needs help.

Thought the dude could do it all?

Need help my ase..If youre the best guy on the planet which couldnt be furthest from the truth, you take that cold chill in your veins of being THE leader, like Mike did, since youre so much better than him, and u punch Dwade like Mike punched Kerr or whoever, tell them goons to stay on the bus if they dont wanna win like Mike did, and you go and perform with the team on your back, like Mike did, but better than Mike did, with or w/o them, like Mike did..

Out of 6 billion ppl on the planet, how can anybody say 1 man is the best basketball player on this big green M-effer?

Need help? Go look at some tapes..

Lebron's struggling? No, it's his teammates that are

Maybe Wade was hinting at Spo? I mean people have been saying they could try to run some stuff that'll put Wade in better spots, instead of him catching it off a pick and roll near the arc or being the ball handler in a pick and roll. He has no jumper so they do not respect his pump fakes and Indy is too big in the paint.
Can't do anything more than what they've been doing. Wade is a PnR period, he can't create, so you have to allow him to come into a move with a little momentum.

They've run damn near every type of ballscreen for Wade you can run. He's been far too hesitant with his jumper and hasn't put any pressure on his defender at all, allowing his defender to help off often as well. Too many times I see him floating on the perimeter with zero movement. The play in G1 with him getting to the cup late for a layup, Indy screwed that up big time.

Basically, he's not able to cut hard on that knee, but if you give him a lane, he's good going in one direction. How many times have we seen that patented eurostep? Few.:smh:

Last edited:
Can't do anything more than what they've been doing. Wade is a PnR period, he can't create, so you have to allow him to come into a move with a little momentum.

They've run damn near every type of ballscreen for Wade you can run. He's been far too hesitant with his jumper and hasn't put any pressure on his defender at all, allowing his defender to help off often as well. Too many times I see him floating on the perimeter with zero movement.

Ahh....
Good point. Damn it. No jumper and not attacking the basket because of Indy's inside defense and his knee injury. So he's a nonfactor on offense. Can't even try to make those smart cuts that he's been doing earlier in the season as well.

Lebron's struggling? No, it's his teammates that are

Oh, he's winning but they're losing? Okie dokie..

Could of sworn that he's losing the same games as his struggling teammates are..

Thusfore, if they're struggling and losing games, so is Debron..As a team. Theyre struggling..

you guys are so creative with coming up with ways to hate the guy. and wth is debron?

Ive already elaborated on the "Debron" thing..

And Creative ways to hate the guy? FOH

Dont hate anyone, u dont get into heaven that way.

U cant be serious right? But as far as hating on him/them losing, you sir are correct..I love it..Im not a fan of the Heat. So why would I symphathize with him/them? I dont feel sorry for them losing lol..

Them Miami Vice stunt doubles are paper champs. Getting exposed..Get into a lil hot water and now Mr untouchable needs help..

GetTFOH

Dnt worry, his ace boons Stern and Crawford got his back tho..Ive already said they'll win, and described how..So all thats left now to do is watch how it all unfolds..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom