Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade can't even get the assist . Pacers need to learn to finger roll or just drop the ball in

Last edited:
[thatonedumbassdudeinthisthread]David Stern rigging the Pacers' rim to miss all these dunks. [/thatonedumbassdudeinthisthread]

I must say u shouldve put more thought into this post.

And to the person that repped u on it, they must fall in either of the categories I mentioned.

And if youre gonna get all up in my kool aid convo, please come correct..And read 1st.

[thatonedumbassdudeinthisthread]David Stern rigging the Pacers' rim to miss all these dunks. [/thatonedumbassdudeinthisthread]

And to the person that repped u on it, they must fall in either of the categories I mentioned.

And if youre gonna get all up in my kool aid convo, please come correct..And read 1st.

See This Game Going Down To The Wire, Looks Like Bron Chalmers And Cole Vs. Pacers

Unless Someone Steps Up; Damn Birdman.....

Indiana should be pretty ashamed of themselves heading into the half. You can't have Miami play that bad and be down 1. You absolutely can't.

They continue to leave points off the board with their missed layups. The reason why they lost by 11 the other night. They continue to do it to themselves.

George Hill isn't the answer at point for this team. They have to address that going forward.

He is trying to circumvent the insult rules. Hopefully Darth Ska does not miss it. Some people think they are too clever. :smh:

man if paul george dunked that

That **** don't count for 6 points. Some of these guys concentrating on videogame dunks instead of getting a good shot.

Pacers should be embarrassed. Heat lucky to be up. I'm assuming they realize it too and take adavntage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom