Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. He does.

Whats happening right now is it looks like he just doesnt care man. No hunger. No passion. Its making me sad lol
i hate when people say "they dont want it" or anything along those lines. he wants it, hes just getting old and thats what "wanting it" looks like for him now

Roy have more post moves then Dwight
mean.gif
1 is enough to have more than dwight. But I don't watch Indiana, so I don't know how he is against actual centers
He feasted on Chandler last round.
He means an actual center.

Tyson garbage b
He's been off his end of the regular season injury was probably bothering him. Even for that he underpreformed though.

Wade has shown post game the last couple years, like I said though, dude is giving zero *****

But the best post game for guards, are we forgetting my children?

Rondos post game>Wades post game
Andre Millers>Wades

Yup I said it.

I didn't even mention Bean....smh

He means an actual center.

Tyson garbage b
lol but hes on the east how many actual centers is he gonna face in a season.... that and his improved footwork and consistent jump hook...he has been pretty decent/good throught this season.

Looking like last year's game 5

I suppose game 6 Lebron is waiting on...game 6

Last edited:
i hate when people say "they dont want it" or anything along those lines. he wants it, hes just getting old and thats what "wanting it" looks like for him now

Didnt say he didnt want it. Hes playing like he doesnt want it. No energy. Going through the motions.

Could be age. Could be injuries. Doesnt matter. Should not affect his effort and his emotion. Dude is my favorite player and has been for years. I know how he plays. And hes looking like it doesnt matter to him.

Hes shown flashes but just not enough. I think he has gotten too complacent playing with Bron and kinda always has that mindset that "i dont have to put it all out there cause Bron will make it up."

And i think Bron just loves him too much to say anything.

Bruh, Wade is mad sloppy when dribbling in place, that isn't just off age.

It isnt. Its just his mentality.

Idk man. I think hes just goibf through the motions out there. And its hurting the Heat. Lol.

Im not discounting the fact that age and injuries may be a factor but he can still play well.

Last edited:
I agree with whoever said his mind and body are on different pages. That will make you look uncertain and just.... Off.

And then when he is feeling goofdevery once in a while he will still go off like he used to

It isnt. Its just his mentality.

Idk man. I think hes just goibf through the motions out there. And its hurting the Heat. Lol.

Im not discounting the fact that age and injuries may be a factor but he can still play well.
No love for Duncan? 

Shut up and play Haslem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom