Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the Heat I feel very good about this game going into the second half. The Pacers have played very well but still only hold a 2 point lead. Heat offense is starting come alive as well. Still expect it to remain close that's just how this series has been.

I swear to God David West hacks someone every time down court.
laugh.gif
He plows his way through everyone's frontcourt. He's consistent for a reason until the other players push back. 
laugh.gif

If I'm the Heat I feel very good about this game going into the second half. The Pacers have played very well but still only hold a 2 point lead. Heat offense is starting come alive as well. Still expect it to remain close that's just how this series has been.

The pacers have too many turnovers and a lot of missed layups. They have played OK but not very well. If I was the Heat I would feel confident because I have the refs on my side.

David West's Eyes get huge once Bosh starts to guard him on the offensive end. 

Pacers actually figuring out how to close out a quarter

Last edited:
Vogel using TO's to keep MIA from getting on a roll. Won't be able to do that in the second half.

This series reminds me of that classic bulls Knicks series in 92 that went 7 games. Knicks weren't afraid of the bulls had big advantage inside. Yet MJ and pip went off in game 7 to take series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom