Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still haunted... 
Delonte-West-Photoshops-4.jpg

Done sir done

Well this is exactly what Indiana should've been afraid of, Lebron freight training to the basket.

What you described attributes to athleticism. Idk what it is, but the skill level overall isn't as good. The landscape of the game has changed. Kids watching the past generations grew to be 6'9" and can dribble from watching all the guards play because they were popular. Now you got 7'0" dudes pulling up for 3. It's hard to explain but the quality of basketball now is down while athleticism is up.
how so a guy 6'9 etc...that can run a offense,pass, shoot from anywhere on the floor,play defense/offense at multiple positions isnt skilled. Charles oakley for an example played off of athleticism, richard dumas remined in the league do to athleticism/physical play.... I just cant see how you could say a player like iuno a vin baker, a pj brown, a dale davis....laphonso ellis...(all were multiple year allstars) are more skilled and have a more all around versatile game compared to a dirk, a kg, a carmelo anthony hell a chris bosh even.

When i watched a player like a brad daughty...a kevin willis.... a jason williams all who are around 6'9 then i see the likes of a lebron, a melo, hell even a iguodola or kevin love...i just dont see how you can say the aforementioned players have a better overall game and and more skilled versatile player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom