Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a dirty, dirty series.

Heat can't handle Pacers physically. Pacers can't score or hold the ball with Miami's pressure.

Both teams will over-compensate and get emotional for there weaknesses and things will get rough. Hopefully the Pacers core 5 doesn't let that get to them.

5 sec on wade
laugh.gif

WOW. I know Stern gonna have something to say about this at the half. But I dont think Ive seen a Heat game where the reffing has been this close to even. If not they are getting the short end of the stick so far. 

I dont anticipate this lasting the rest of the series. Or even the rest of the game for that matter. But its interesting to see. 

Tony Brothers has a rep with Miami, negatively.

If this was another team, you would all be losing your minds. Its OK to admit it.

I guess Wade thought he broke the count by walking up a little then getting back i to the post but you have to turn around to break the count right?

Lmao at Augustine trying to make hard basketball moves in some Jordan 4s. I seen him slip and fall numerous times in those shoes

Wade looks more than fine

I wouldn't keep bron out. It's highly unlikely he gets 6 fouls. I only remember that happening once in the playoffs. That's just imo

Vogel is making the heat play their game.

West/Hibbert is goonin in the paint.

If their going to win the series this has to be the strategy. Assuming Miami wins, who ever comes from the west is going to be eating down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom