Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen deserves an Academy award for what he just pulled off... :rofl:

Wow...give the man the every damn award in the book if they win this game... :rofl:

they got further due to all the injuries...and the matchups in the playoffs... So lets not act like that didnt play a HUGE part in why they are in the wcf. Its the same as the knicks....the matchup and imjuries of key players on opposing teams is the reason they got as far as they did.

They went against an inexperienced clippers...and a okc team without westbrook. They level of competition they faced this playoff is alot weaker then last year. Plus they had key injuries last year themselves. All that factors in as to why they made it to the wcf

Level of competition is irrelevant because....THEY GOT TO THE WCF. You have no idea how they would have fared against the thunder even if they were healthy. Facts are facts. They made it to the wcf for the first time in their franchise history without Gay. Period. So far, the deal has went in their favor.

I don't want to hear BHZ EVER cry about flopping.

That was the most disgusting flop i've ever seen in my life. And Memphis might win because of it :smh:

Rudy Gay wouldn't have been able to sell that like Tony Allen.... good thing they traded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom