Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron and wade took the easy way out. Two of the best in the game purposely teaming up is weak and takes the competitive spirit out of the game. Point blank. Couple this with sterns affinity for high profile teams and you have an untouchable tandem.

Bron was cool, now he's a weak diva.
Wade was cool, now he's a temperamental diva that dresses like an effeminate travel agent.

Heat have a tremendous amount of talent and could win multiple championships without all the preferential treatment.

Just imaging how many epic matchups we would've been cheated out if sir Charles decided to take his talents to the windy city in hopes of winning a ring with Jordan and Scottie. That's WEAK.

Last edited:

definition of fake tough guy has a ninjahood sized pic of bron right under it
Explain to me please how bron is a fake tough guy. He pushed Noah away for grabbing onto him after the play was over. Your not allowed to defend yourself now or does only apply to lebron cause everybody loves to hate on him? When do you ever see lebron running up to people's face and getting into arguments with them? Barley ever. You know what Noah is a garbage wanna be KG with no jump shot he tries to be an enforcer but people aren't scared of that man.

Lebron and wade took the easy way out. Two of the best in the game purposely teaming up is weak and takes the competitive spirit out of the game. Point blank. Couple this with sterns affinity for high profile teams and you have an untouchable tandem.

Wade was cool, now he's a temperamental diva that dresses like an effeminate travel agent.

Heat have a tremendous amount of talent and could win multiple championships without all the preferential treatment.

Great, now we're back to this stupid *** argument. The thread has come full circle.

Your not putting into the fact Cleveland was doing NOTHING for lebron signing nobody. And there was no help from the draft because the cavs always had a good record. What did you expect lebron to do sit there and rot with nobody in his team and donut alone? Don't forget your all might Jordan had 2 Hall of gamers by his side .

What year is this...

Sooperhooper, just stop.. Why have this same weak argument?

Last edited:

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your news letter. :smokin

definition of fake tough guy has a ninjahood sized pic of bron right under it
Explain to me please how bron is a fake tough guy. He pushed Noah away for grabbing onto him after the play was over. Your not allowed to defend yourself now or does only apply to lebron cause everybody loves to hate on him? When do you ever see lebron running up to people's face and getting into arguments with them? Barley ever. You know what Noah is a garbage wanna be KG with no jump shot he tries to be an enforcer but people aren't scared of that man.

I don't think Lebron is exactly a fake tough guy

But I think if you rented out a gym for pickup and fouled him hard, he wouldn't react all demonstrative and tough like he does during games.

Last edited:
Just imaging how many epic matchups we would've been cheated out if sir Charles decided to take his talents to the windy city in hopes of winning a ring with Jordan and Scottie. That's WEAK.

You're right. LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland his entire life and won nothing like Reggie Miller. The Cavs did nothing to vastly improve that team.

I know it's old. It just pisses me off that the heat and the fans are so cocky. Lebron was already slurped on karrine levels by the media, now this.

Jimmies back intact now :smile:

You're right. LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland his entire life and won nothing like Reggie Miller. The Cavs did nothing to vastly improve that team.

That's what I said and there's no help from the draft cause there not getting any lottery pics cause of their record. He acts like Jordan won all his rings by himself with a roster like lebron. He forgot he had pippen and rodman two hall of famers

I know it's old. It just pisses me off that the heat and the fans are so cocky. Lebron was already slurped on karrine levels by the media, now this.

All mighty Jordan won his rings all by himself didn't he? Pippen and rodman didn't exist and weren't hall of famers

And Pippen never came in 2nd in MVP voting and average 30ppg in the playoffs against the Cavs the year Jordan didn't try to go play baseball. And Jordan didn't have this ugly white ***** mistress who also didn't have babies with Dale Davis bum ***

This should just be renamed to the "Official LeBron James Appreciaton/UnAppreciation Thread"

Some of you have an obsession with dude

Your a clown dude not once did a brag about how good Lebron was. It was all about being a tough guy and fake tough guy your the one bringing up how he left Cleveland and took the easy way out

That's what I said and there's no help from the draft cause there not getting any lottery pics cause of their record. He acts like Jordan won all his rings by himself with a roster like lebron. He forgot he had pippen and rodman two hall of famers

Jordan already had 3 rings before Rodman came to Chicago.

This should just be renamed to the "Official LeBron James Appreciaton/UnAppreciation Thread"

Some of you have an obsession with dude
It's not even that some peop
Dispose him for NO reason at all. Before he left Cleveland nobody hated him like some do now. They jumped on the hate Lebron bandwagon the only people that have the right to dispise him are cavs fans. Of course people who are fans of him are going back him up when peole start to hate for no apparent reason.

Your a clown dude not once did a brag about how good Lebron was. It was all about being a tough guy and fake tough guy your the one bringing up how he left Cleveland and took the easy way out

I wasn't referring to you or your topic. Fall back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom