Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If game 1 was coached better we would be up 2-0 going home 
mad.gif

how could they be coached better?

Wow the Warriors should legit be up 2-0 on the Spurs.

Nevertheless they're in control going back to Oracle arena. Never thought I'd see the day.

Aside from Miami, the Warriors are easily the most fun team to watch. Good to see them bounce back. Memphis vs. GS in the conference finals book it 8)

Has to be an eye opener that GSW has manhandled San Antonio through the first two games.

What makes it a HUGE eye opener is that they did this on the Spurs home floor. Definitely did not expect this. Wow.

Not trying to take any credit away from Golden State, but saying they should be up 2-0 is a stretch. Scoring 16 points in 4 minutes is earning that win. 

I think Mark Jackson is a great coach dnt get me wrong but Pop ate his lunch in the last 4 minutes of gm 1 when we was up 16
There is no better of a coach than Mark Jackson for GS . They all respect him to the upmost level , it's amazing . Pop has mad experience , mark is in his second year with one of the youngest teams in the NBA and to make to the the simi-finals of the hardcore western conference is more than fantastic . They're a madd young team which is why they can't close out games how there supposed to I don't think it has anything to do with mark Jackson's coaching , js their experience level .

Deserved to lose
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I know right. My brother asked me if he was perfect for the playoffs, I said yes, then he said "hes going to miss one". He missed the next one he shot.
He Tied his Career High in missed FT in a game  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Not trying to take any credit away from Golden State, but saying they should be up 2-0 is a stretch. Scoring 16 points in 4 minutes is earning that win. 
How is that a stretch?

I don't care how good San Antonio is. GIVING up 16 points in 4 minutes is giving the game away moreso than the Spurs "earning" it.

Case in point is...outside of that monumental collapse...the Warriors have thoroughly outplayed San Antonio in both games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom